[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Where did that cool Doom Toy come from? - http://www.doomworld.com Forums

Original message

Jeremy

oranguy@email.com

"Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sat 2 Jun 22:52user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

On the Pic of the day, where the crap? I want one of those! I want all of them!

.-=~Webmaster of Doomgalaxy.com and author of the Doom4 MegaWad~=-.

Replies:

Davidoom

davidoomz@hotmail.com
Dave

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Fri 8 Jun 09:05user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

hey jeremy and mac - violence solves everything....m/p battle m/p battle¬¬!!!111111

=============
NIRVANA 4 EVER
http://www.geocities.com/mr_doom_master/

Jeremy

oranguy@email.com

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Mon 4 Jun 19:57user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

Does macfaggetwhore think he's cool or somthing.. people like him are the reason I smack myself while sitting in the corner.. he's so stupid... And he obviously don't get humor..or THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ALL TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THERE IS TO TALK ABOUT DOOM3.. So go fuck a newbie bitch or i'll SHIT in YOUR coffee ... BITCH! And thats Expresso with extra cocoa-lax!

MAC'VILEWHORE

death@mountaincable.net
Pants(tm)

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sun 3 Jun 07:50user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

I've said it once jeremy and i'll say it again....

GENERAL FORUMS!!!!!11111111111111

SORRY I PISSED YOUR COFFEE BIATCH!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

MAC'VILEWHORE

death@mountaincable.net
Pants(tm)

"Re(2):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sun 3 Jun 08:28:user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

You LIE LIKE A FUCKING DIRTY RUG you stupid circus midget

This WAS for Phrab's post, but it seems to have disappeared, oh well.

SORRY I PISSED YOUR COFFEE BIATCH!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[this message was edited by MAC'VILEWHORE on Mon 4 Jun 08:22]

nightmare imp

nightmare_limbo@hotmail.com

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sun 3 Jun 01:59user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

Geeze that model looked awsome,are there any others out there from Doom,like an imp,a cyberdemon!?

Malevolent

demonfrog2@hotmail.com

"Re(2):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Wed 6 Jun 16:05user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

It's kinda hard to tell what sprites are from models.

lost soul - uh... no (probably)
spidermind - yes (easy to tell)
player - maybe

Of course they also modified the pics after scanning them. Which could add a little of that CG-esque feel to them.

DoOmEr4LiFe

doomer4life@yahoo.com
none

"Re(2):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sun 3 Jun 18:46:user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

come to think of it how come they didnt make toys for doom anyway like back in '94 when i wouldve had fun playing with them i noticed they have duke toys and quake 2 toys as well as whole lot of other toys from games but not doom thats seems unfair somehow

The loathesome spiderdemon that
masterminded the invasion of the moon
bases and caused so much death has had
its ass kicked for all time...

[this message was edited by DoOmEr4LiFe on Sun 3 Jun 18:47]

Jeremy

oranguy@email.com

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sat 2 Jun 23:00user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

The chaingun looks incorrect.. I WANT IT! But dont we all, lol.
Its probably not broken, maybe just the model for its death sequence, or maybe im just stupid and wrong? lol

Zaldron
Le Ventilateur

avengerz66@hotmail.com

"Re(1):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sat 2 Jun 22:55user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

Jesus, that's not a toy. It's the real Spidermind that id created and digitized for the sprites. It's kinda broken now, tough...

__________________________ _ _ _
"There are three kinds of death in this world. There's heart death there's brain death and there's being off the network."

amanichen

amanichen@yahoo.com

"Re(2):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sat 2 Jun 23:10user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

a guy who worked on star wars and aliens named Gregor did that model for id when they wanted a monster for doom that wasn't a biped.

cool huh?

Maybe you can help me -- I STAB PEOPLE!

Zaldron
Le Ventilateur

avengerz66@hotmail.com

"Re(3):Where did that cool Doom Toy come from?" , posted Sat 2 Jun 23:16user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

Indeed. Speaking of that, maybe in the next years will be seeing game models 3D-scanned from sculptures like this. Once we have enough polys that any deformation works without spiking the limb joints, we could start seeing those...

__________________________ _ _ _
"There are three kinds of death in this world. There's heart death there's brain death and there's being off the network."