[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Feedback - http://www.doomworld.com Forums

Original message

Le Ventilateur

"Feedback" , posted Mon 4 Jun 14:15user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

When was the last time I created a new topic? 5 threads perhaps...

Anyway, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we hate locked replies. So I guess we'll use this one to comment the new directives.

I, for one, I'm pleased, altough the systematic erasing of non-related stuff will surely kill the DooM 3 forum (at least for now). And what do you mean by "pointless"? Would be nice to have a couple of examples so we don't accidentally comit heresy.

__________________________ _ _ _
"There are three kinds of death in this world. There's heart death there's brain death and there's being off the network."

Blynd Syde

"Re(1):Feedback" , posted Tue 5 Jun 22:18user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

I agree, with the lack of Doom3 news, and the fact that most all ideas and topics have been posted I think it's the mindless driblble and flamewars that keep this forum alive. But this will not last forever....so relish in it while it lasts....

The Ever Changing Signature:
"That computers 3 months old only suckers buy that computer. Your not a sucker are you?"

"Re(1):Feedback" , posted Mon 4 Jun 17:30user profileedit/delete messagepost reply

kinda related to one of the signs of depression, "Denial of pain"

"Are you despressed?"
"Ok prozak for you."

ya know

God is made out of faith.
You have proof there is a god?
Therefore there is not.
- Spake the Mule