CHURCH of DOOM ][|
- Designed for Doom II deathmatch ( -altdeath highly recommended ).|
- This level is a small courtyard with a church, a crypt, and a mausoleum. Points of interest also include a graveyard and men burning at the stakes.
- Every area has at least two exits so you can't get trapped in.
- NO LAVA PITS!
- NO COOPERATIVE EXITS! (gosh I hate those). The exit is right there in the courtyard. It's a cool looking exit, but be careful of accidentally exiting.
- No BFG.
- Plenty of ammo and health.
- The coolest part of this wad (in my opinion) is the church and its "preacher" raising hell and brimestone. I would play it in "Ultraviolence" just to see him 'preach' on his congregation and you.
Id and Dck authors|
|Anonymous||Pretty good for itīs year. Realistic map.||x|
|Anonymous||Well designed, good-looking level. It's kinda short, and not real hard, but it looks pretty and it's a great action packed 10 minutes.||x|
|Doomkid92||Awesome design, great for DM and fun in SP, my idea of a really good wad.||x|