OUT OF PHASE II|
Sequel to "Out of Phase" - two maps done in the same style! These were based loosely on two of my Speedmaps, but even if you've played those before, you'll notice that a lot has been changed - these are not the same maps!|
Like in my first "Out of Phase", these maps also use the _METAL1_ doors, and the dark corridors with bright lights at the intersection :)
A New Year Release!
* My brother Varun for playtesting and useful feedback.|
* Damian Lee for very useful information about making images with the Doom Palette - I couldn't have made the new graphics without that!
* To everyone who has given me feedback on my first "Out of Phase" level.
* Doug "Opulent" Merrill, Albert Valls, Metabolist, Joe Pallai and Varun for recording demos of the first "Ophase".
* Doomworld, for organising Speedmapping - these two levels have some parts from some speedmaps I made.
* NewDoom.com for hosting me!
* Doom Center and The 9th Gate team for inspiration and support.
* The authors of all tools used to make these levels (see below).
Parts of the levels have been taken from two speedmaps I made. But a lot has been changed.|
About 3-4 days overall|
DoomCAD 6.1 by Matt Tagliaferri BSP 5.0 by Colin Phipps Wintex 4.3 by Olivier Montanuy XWE by Csabo Paint Shop Pro 6.0 by Jasc Software|
No playability bugs. Maybe a few texture misalignments, but nothing serious.|