Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map Assignments and the such
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:35. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zark
is more awesome than Ralphis

Still Map09 please.

Old Post 01-01-04 15:36 #
zark is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
0-Mephisto-0

I'll stick to what I've got, MAP14

Oh, and just call me Mephisto, I had to use an username like that because Mephisto was already in use.

Old Post 01-01-04 17:44 #
0-Mephisto-0 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exl
Personal Test Dummy

Still on for map 11.

Old Post 01-01-04 18:16 #
exl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

still going for map23

Old Post 01-01-04 18:41 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I've still got map27.

Old Post 01-01-04 19:38 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

Map 22

Kid Airbag said:
There's no need to build up something so grand that it might not get done.

That's what millennium and moredeth were based on. :)

Last edited by rf` on 01-01-04 at 21:17

Old Post 01-01-04 20:34 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I've still got map03

Old Post 01-01-04 20:54 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

Who else is going to use Keens? If you are let me know and I'll find a new way to do this...

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-01-04 22:19 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mewse
aahahhh

but i like jumping *sniff*

Old Post 01-01-04 22:23 #
mewse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

I see all the discussions here so I will try to clarify things for everyone wanting to be involved with this project.

*This is not intended to be a carbon copy of the original "Community Chest" project. Things change, projects change...the old rules of the first project do not apply here.

*No new sounds.

*No new sprites.

*I used vanilla Doom2 triggers and specials on the first project, now we take it one step further and go into Boom specials and triggers. This project is intended to be played on any Boom compatible port. If you intend to put in slopes then I suggest you don't do it because then it's not Boom specific. Boom triggers and specials only please!

*Stick with original Doom2 textures as much as possible. Custom textures are allowed as long as they don't replace the existing textures! If you need a new console texture or something in that nature then it's okay but all the original textures must be available.

*Doing two different wads at the same time is a no-no for this project. Just 32 maps please here...

*No re-coloring of textures.

*Bridges are allowed, no ZDoom bridges!

*No new graphics.

*No jumping.

*New music is allowed, MIDI or MUS.

Remember..."BOOM COMPATIBLE ONLY PLEASE!"

It should be playable on any source port that supports Boom! No ZDoom specials, JDoom specials, Vavoom and the such.

*Remember again...if at the end of January 2004 if any map slots are available then they can be taken by existing mappers.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 01-01-04 23:35 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Can we have an official map list, please?

I've got an unofficial one in the map names thread (based on everyone's posts so far) but we need confirmation, really.

Old Post 01-01-04 23:44 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Skunkboy Kyle said:
Who else is going to use Keens? If you are let me know and I'll find a new way to do this...
Just either use them as they are or don't use them at all. I personally don't think they should be used in a level apart from 32.

One more question, just for clarification - a line special that is universal for all ports except for vanilla is acceptable, right? I'm speaking mainly of the invisible teleport, or linetype 244.

Old Post 01-01-04 23:45 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Kid Airbag said:
I'm speaking mainly of the invisible teleport, or linetype 244.

How often do you want Cadman to write it again? Yes, you are allowed to use Boom specials.

Old Post 01-02-04 00:33 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

I'm just not going to use them. But it's okay, I have a new way of revealing the secret.

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-02-04 00:53 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Optiks
Green Marine

Um, so do I have a map reserved for this project?

Old Post 01-02-04 01:01 #
Optiks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

I assume that map01 is still mine.

Old Post 01-02-04 01:18 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

Cadman, all the custom textures I'm using are all named rav##, so not to interfere if anyone else has any.

Old Post 01-02-04 01:47 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer

Optiks said:
Um, so do I have a map reserved for this project?

I've got you down on the unofficial list, but you haven't chosen a map yet. Map 20 and 26 are the only ones available AFAIK.

Cadman: I currently have custom textures called BRICK13-19 (the seven Plutonia brick textures) and ALPHABET (that neat texture of mine), is that ok?

Old Post 01-02-04 02:00 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

All my textures shall be named SBK##.

- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-02-04 02:14 #
Cadman

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I've got you down on the unofficial list, but you haven't chosen a map yet. Map 20 and 26 are the only ones available AFAIK.

Cadman: I currently have custom textures called BRICK13-19 (the seven Plutonia brick textures) and ALPHABET (that neat texture of mine), is that ok?

Yes, that is okay.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 01-02-04 02:54 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Optiks
Green Marine

Ok, map 20 is mine then. :D Thanks guys.

Old Post 01-02-04 02:57 #
Optiks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman

Okay, this is what I have from this thread so far on map assignments. If someone tried to claim a map spot on a previous thread that no longer applies. You must have a map slot request posted in this thread.

Map01 Erik
Map02 Ralphis
Map03 DoomBoy
Map04 Kid Airbag
Map05 Rjy
Map06 Skunkboy Kyle
Map07 Flange Peddler
Map08 Assmaster
Map09 zarKyb
Map10 Volteface
Map11 exile
Map12 Torn
Map13 Liam the Bard
Map14 O-Mephisto-O
Map15 The Ultimate Doomer
Map16
Map17
Map18 Deathman
Map19 Hirogen2
Map20 Optiks
Map21
Map22 ravage
Map23 Blackfish
Map24 Mr. T
Map25 Searcher
Map26
Map27 Use3D
Map28 Linguica
Map29 Boris
Map30 Cyb
Map31 Sargebaldy
Map32 Draconio

I gleaned these map assignments from this thread, this is what I have. If you have not picked a map slot and wish to be a part of this project then pick one of the open slots.

Again, I will be monitoring the forum for posts.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Last edited by Cadman on 01-03-04 at 22:43

Old Post 01-02-04 03:19 #
The Flange Peddler

I thought I had Map 7 :(

Old Post 01-02-04 03:27 #
The Flange Peddler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Well, I was on map12 on the old list, but I'd rather like a later map with a hellish sky. But I'll also take map12.

Old Post 01-02-04 03:48 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman

Your situation has been resolved Flange Peddler, check the changes in the original post.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 01-02-04 03:48 #
The Flange Peddler

Marvellous :)

Cheers, tag 666/667 fun ahoy

Old Post 01-02-04 03:49 #
The Flange Peddler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman

boris said:
Well, I was on map12 on the old list, but I'd rather like a later map with a hellish sky. But I'll also take map12.

Check the original post for changes...

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 01-02-04 03:50 #
The Ultimate DooMer

To update the list (these come from posts in the original CC2 thread): udderdude has Map 16, Andy Leaver has Map 17 and Doom Dude has Map 21. Dunbar requested map 02 right near the start of the thread as well.

I believe Ralphis requested a slot, but he said any one will do.

boris said:

Map 26 is free...

(btw Cadman: you can change your title, you know)

Last edited by The Ultimate DooMer on 01-02-04 at 04:42

Old Post 01-02-04 04:00 #
Dr. Zin

I'll take map 26, or 12 if boris really wants it

Old Post 01-02-04 09:13 #
Dr. Zin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dunbar
Official Lizardcommando Fanboy

Alright, I guess I lost map02 fair and square. Maybe next time... if there IS a next time...

Last edited by Dunbar on 01-02-04 at 12:40

Old Post 01-02-04 09:24 #
Dunbar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote