Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map Assignments and the such
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ralphis
IDL Founder

Woot

Last edited by Ralphis on 01-02-04 at 09:44

Old Post 01-02-04 09:36 #
Ralphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok so I have map 17. Cool with me..

Old Post 01-02-04 20:37 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EarthQuake
9.5 on the Richter!

Oh God, 2 maps left?

I'll take 16 or 21, if they are still left.

Old Post 01-02-04 22:46 #
EarthQuake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
udderdude

I'd still like to take map 16.

Old Post 01-03-04 04:16 #
udderdude is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

EarthQuake said:
Oh God, 2 maps left?

I'll take 16 or 21, if they are still left.

Unfortunately neither of those are left, they were taken a while ago in the main CC2 thread. (by udderdude and Doom Dude respectively)

Old Post 01-03-04 04:58 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EarthQuake
9.5 on the Richter!

I could have been one of the first people to pick a map, but yet my lack of self confidence made me think my maps wouldn't be up to standards with everyone else's.

I guess that's what I get.
I've always got CC3; maybe next time...

Old Post 01-03-04 07:54 #
EarthQuake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ness
Green Marine

I would love to grab any map that is avaliable!

Old Post 01-03-04 09:46 #
Ness is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melfice

I'd like to grab whats available, but I'd really like Map 26 if possible (mainly because Use3D is right after me and I'd like to make our two maps sorta fit in themes if you know what I mean, we're good friends, not that that matters :P)

You're part of a forum of a bunch of elitists who 1. hate console systems, 2. will beat you when they think you're dumb to the point of leaving and 3. like to argue, a lot, and no one man can be the winner because there's a huge mass of fanboys frequenting this forum. :) Have a nice stay!

Old Post 01-03-04 10:05 #
Melfice is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

You HAVE to post here to regain your map. Cadman said that. Anyone who was too fucken lazy to come in here and post should lose their map. That is what I think.

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-03-04 12:34 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EarthQuake
9.5 on the Richter!

I think Cadman needs to post an updated and final map slot list, taking in account who requested what and at what time they requested it. It would be hard work, but it would take the first-come-first-serve thing into effect.

Old Post 01-03-04 20:54 #
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Let me look at the map assignments and post an updated list.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 01-03-04 23:04 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

If there are any open slots, I'd like one.

Old Post 01-03-04 23:07 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

Yeah, just because Doomer came over and pasted people who didn't get their lazy ass over here does not mean Cad should take maps away from people who earned them like Dunbar, who unfortuntly doesn't even want to come back to the project now!

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-04-04 07:52 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Optiks
Green Marine

Well some people are working through the holidays so I can see why someone wouldn't check the forum again after picking a slot. It's not necessarily "laziness,"

Anyways, perhaps there should be a numbered "waiting list," for the people with no slots so that they can be first if anyone drops out?

Old Post 01-04-04 08:04 #
Optiks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Skunkboy Kyle said:
Yeah, just because Doomer came over and pasted people who didn't get their lazy ass over here does not mean Cad should take maps away from people who earned them like Dunbar, who unfortuntly doesn't even want to come back to the project now!

In case you didn't notice, I mentioned all the people who posted in the first CC2 thread (including Dunbar) requesting maps. I was just making sure that all the people who posted first get their requests heard in this thread. I was certainly not intending people to lose slots, as I believe that those people who posted in the original thread should get the maps they wanted, as they might not've realised they had to post again here. (or checked back too late for whatever reason and lost their slot to someone else)

Old Post 01-04-04 15:10 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis
IDL Founder

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Then give him your map.

Old Post 01-04-04 17:00 #
Ralphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

Tried. First he told me thanks but no thanks, then when I found out there was an extra slot in CC2 he said "Nah, I'm already working on a new project, thanks anyway."

- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-04-04 18:07 #
Job
Forum Legend

the_Danarchist said:
If there are any open slots, I'd like one.

Ditto.

Old Post 01-04-04 22:49 #
Job is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melfice

I want Map26.

You're part of a forum of a bunch of elitists who 1. hate console systems, 2. will beat you when they think you're dumb to the point of leaving and 3. like to argue, a lot, and no one man can be the winner because there's a huge mass of fanboys frequenting this forum. :) Have a nice stay!

Old Post 01-04-04 23:34 #
Melfice is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AgentSpork
Agent Spork is a resourceful agent for the Country

So do I and some other guy. CadMan has yet to sort that little problem out.

Old Post 01-05-04 00:04 #
AgentSpork is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dr. Zin

Spork, i dont know if you read the coop thread, but i was interested if we could share 26

Old Post 01-05-04 06:12 #
Dr. Zin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

I'd like to take anything that's available, but I'm not sure there's even any empty slots.

Old Post 01-11-04 17:09 #
Xaser is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

nell is going to work with me on map31.

Old Post 01-11-04 19:17 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ness
Green Marine

Nell?

It's Ness silly :D

It's going to be a grand map, possibly ATTRITION.WAD grand.. well, maybe not the sucking, or the insane level length, but grand none the less.. ;)

(Just a cheap shot, no need to get offended)

Old Post 01-11-04 22:15 #
Ness is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sargebaldy
not arioch

haha oops, probably should have double checked that, it did seem odd.

Old Post 01-11-04 22:16 #
sargebaldy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote