Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > About WIP

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skunkboy Kyle

Can we post screenshots of our levels in progress on WIP?

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-02-04 03:10 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

I'd not have a problem with that ;)

Old Post 01-02-04 03:46 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

Yes, but you're not the person commanding this project. :P

Don't rescue me. I don't want to be. Let you and me be out of control. Just because I can't sleep at night. Just because I hear your voice. Just because I see your face. Just because I want you. You! You're the one! Turn me inside out! You! You're the one!Make me scream and shout! You! You're the one! Be around only me! You! You're the one! Don't rescue me!
- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-02-04 03:51 #
Skunkboy Kyle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Skunkboy Kyle said:
Can we post screenshots of our levels in progress on WIP?

Yes, you can post your screenshots on WIP.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 01-02-04 03:53 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
rf`
Dr. Nosign

Skunkboy Kyle said:
Yes, but you're not the person commanding this project. :P

Yes, but he does run WIP. :)

Old Post 01-02-04 05:59 #
rf` is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Skunkboy Kyle

Hahaha, good point!

- Devo, Don't Rescue Me

Old Post 01-02-04 06:55 #