Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Sharing map23

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Who wants to share map23 with me? I have no clue what to do with my map and I don't really know where to start with it. I was wondering if anybody could at least give me a little idea on what to do.

Old Post 02-01-04 16:50 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

Build a tiny demon invaded dark hellish hell map.
The player has to destroy some crates and
kill ridiculous numbers of Arachnotrons and
kill some Barons of Hell and
destroy a few crates and
kill ridiculous numbers of Spidermasterminds and
find a demon gateway which is hidden behind some demon gateway and
find a spaceport which is hidden behind two crates and
kill ridiculous numbers of Icon of Sin and
destroy ridiculous numbers of lost UAC machine and
find a soulsphere

Old Post 02-01-04 17:03 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fredrik

Ichor said:
find a spaceport which is hidden behind two crates
Good one.

Old Post 02-01-04 17:20 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ultraviolet
933-phunk-5up4h-94n9574

Fredrik said:
Good one.
They're really big crates which contain other spaceports, both neatly packed in foam peanuts.

Old Post 02-01-04 17:50 #
Ultraviolet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

Heh. I'll volunteer to share. I wanted to do a level here, but by the time I learned about the project, there were no slots left. :P

Old Post 02-01-04 18:53 #
Xaser is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Hyena
Unfortunately it is lethal

Just keep in mind that if you make it a shitwad, people will never forgive you :p

Old Post 02-01-04 18:55 #
Hyena is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

Hyena said:
Just keep in mind that if you make it a shitwad, people will never forgive you :p

pretty much, yep.

Old Post 02-02-04 11:41 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Job
Forum Legend

Perhaps I'll partner up with you. What's the size of the level and what's the theme supposed to be?

Old Post 02-02-04 13:59 #
Job is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

Job said:
Perhaps I'll partner up with you. What's the size of the level and what's the theme supposed to be?

Don't know about the size, but I want the map to seem like a crate theme park.

Or you can help me out with a new theme.

Old Post 02-02-04 20:25 #
BlackFish is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xaser
Forum Staple

Hyena said:

Hey, I am capable of creating real maps. Just wait until I release Total Insanity (Sometime next year, hopefully. :P).

Old Post 02-03-04 00:08 #
Xaser is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Nanami
not a woman

BlackFish said:
Don't know about the size, but I want the map to seem like a crate theme park.
Oh good, I was starting to get dissappointed in the overall lack of crates in Doom.

Old Post 02-09-04 14:37 #
Nanami is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Heretic
chocolate!!111

That idea generator . what the hell is a lost UAC machine? And how the hell do you destory crates? If its refering to barrels, who feels warm with accomplishment after fighting thru hell to pop some barels. OK, I admit, I do..

Old Post 02-09-04 17:46 #
The Heretic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ubik
Forum Regular

Ultraviolet said:
They're really big crates which contain other spaceports, both neatly packed in foam peanuts.

Batteries and demons not included.

Old Post 03-04-04 21:06 #
Ubik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

BlackFish said:
Who wants to share map23 with me? I have no clue what to do with my map and I don't really know where to start with it. I was wondering if anybody could at least give me a little idea on what to do.
OMG do a hellish Vrack-inspired spaceport, chock full of detail and make it so full of enemies that everywhere you turn something will leap out of nowhere at you and you will be killed dead in four seconds flat!

Old Post 03-09-04 18:48 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom Dude

That idea generator . what the hell is a lost UAC machine?

Nobody has ever found it so it remains a mystery. :p

Old Post 03-10-04 20:57 #
Doom Dude is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote