Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map 14 Finished

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:56. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
0-Mephisto-0

If you want to try it out then drop me a PM. I might make some changes to the map based on your comments.

Last edited by 0-Mephisto-0 on 05-05-04 at 19:29

Old Post 05-05-04 13:17 #
0-Mephisto-0 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Needs more ammo, there's not enough to kill the hell knights and barons at the end. Either that, or a berserk at the start to enable savings throughout.

Old Post 05-06-04 18:15 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Eh? Did we play the same map?

If anything I felt there was a tad too much ammo. I finished with 97% kills, and had a sizeable amount of ammo left over. I played on UV, and completed the map on my first run, so familiarity cant be to blame.

I'd remove some of those chaingunners in the cages. They dont make the map any more difficult. Instead they just force the player to stop, edge around the corner, shoot, repeat. It causes one to fall into a pattern.

Old Post 05-06-04 20:33 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote