Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > MORE questions about CC2
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Foofoo
I AM B.P.R.D.

I don't think the sky brightness should really matter. If you had a dark map and a light sky it'll look interesting, like everythings in shadow or something, and it's also interesting the other way around. My map is full of lightness and slime waterfalls and im actually hoping for a star texture :p

But i don't care just as long as it looks good.

Old Post 05-30-04 11:36 #
Foofoo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

The e3 sky should be red and hellish... The other 2 should be ordinary skies.

Old Post 05-30-04 11:57 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Foofoo said:
I don't think the sky brightness should really matter. If you had a dark map and a light sky it'll look interesting, like everythings in shadow or something, and it's also interesting the other way around.
Not really. My map is quite dark in the outdoor areas. The contrast would be blinding.

The more I think about it the more I'd prefer sticking to the original skies.

Old Post 05-30-04 22:02 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Foofoo
I AM B.P.R.D.

Assmaster said:
The more I think about it the more I'd prefer sticking to the original skies.

I understand. I wouldn't mind much if the skys where kept the same. Meh. I guess my only upset is the hellish sky for doom2, since my map isn't hellish at all (except for the enemies offcourse) - but chances are everyone elses map will be hellish so i guess i should shut up.

Old Post 06-01-04 05:49 #
Foofoo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

Yes my map is hellish. I need the hellish sky.

Old Post 06-01-04 16:43 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

The Flange Peddler said:
Related to this, I was thinking it might be a good idea if we could get some sort of collective resource wad for the project. I know Cadman said just add whatever custom textures/flats you want and then he'll join all the pwads together, but isn't that going to be a bit of a pain? Not to mention if people have used the same texture/flat name for completely different graphics.

I guess we need a new thread then...

Old Post 06-01-04 17:29 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

I hear the talk about a "resource wad" here...new thread.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 06-02-04 03:56 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote