Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Cyberdemons!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:22. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

How many of you people will PUT Cyberdemons in your maps. I know there is one in map15 and there is one in my map but if too many people use Cyberdemons it could make the megawad a bit unenjoyable.

What should we do about this?

Last edited by Lutrov71 on 06-08-04 at 07:29

Old Post 05-29-04 09:16 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
iori
#legacy bastard

Depends how they are used. If a cyber is used like it is in E4m6, then awesome. If its a boring fight with tons of cover and 9999999 shells and only the shotgun, then ...bah.

Old Post 05-29-04 09:41 #
iori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cyber-menace

I set up my fight with only a little cover and with other enemies that can bother you while you're in that cover with not too much ammo, but there is a secret plasma rifle around that can help a bit. The rocket launcher and SSG can deal with the Cyberdemon and the secret plasma rifle can speed things up. Thing is, you can't get too great of a shot on the Cyberdemon until you rid the room of the other enemies.

I think that's a good set-up for it.

BTW: Lutrov71, you didn't PM a reply to the answer to my questions as to whether I continue, or you take over for the next section.

Old Post 05-29-04 15:25 #
cyber-menace is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Lutrov71 said:
How many of you people will be Cyberdemons in your maps. I know there is one in map15

Only one? You must've left early then...

Old Post 06-01-04 17:25 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

I might use one on map08. I havent decided yet.

Old Post 06-01-04 17:27 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

I will probably use one on map12.

Old Post 06-05-04 19:56 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Only one? You must've left early then...

I only remember one in your map...

Old Post 06-06-04 01:03 #
Lutrov71 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Well, there's more. (once 30 minutes are on the clock)

Old Post 06-06-04 01:51 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis
IDL Founder

Lutrov71 said:
How many of you people will be Cyberdemons in your maps.

I AM A CYBERDEMON IN EVERY MAP!

Old Post 06-06-04 22:30 #
Ralphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lutrov71
That 1024 guy

heh, I fixed that up. :)

Old Post 06-08-04 07:29 #