Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Resource Wad
Does the CC2 team wish a resource wad?
This poll is closed.
Yes 8 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:27. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Would it help if we had a resource wad? If anyone has new textures and or flats and the such please let me know if the "CC2" team would like an independent resource wad. If you agree, then send me the resources you have and I'll put it together for the team.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 06-02-04 04:00 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Foofoo
I AM B.P.R.D.

hehe- why would someone say no? lol.

The only problem is I haven't finished my map yet for the project and I may use custom textures later on, so I guess you'll have to keep updating the resource wad.

Old Post 06-02-04 15:58 #
Foofoo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Best thing to do then is for the mappers to send in textures/flats at the start and end of making their maps, so the updates are more definite. (so that putting some in part-way through and then taking them out again, like I did with the sladrips, doesn't affect the update)

Other than that it's an unstoppable, as it would let everyone use everyone else's textures and flats.

Old Post 06-02-04 23:12 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Foofoo
I AM B.P.R.D.

When I finish my map, THEN I'll send in the textures i've used.

Old Post 06-04-04 01:34 #
Foofoo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote