Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map09 given to someone else

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zark
is more awesome than Ralphis

I've given my slot (map09) to my brother (KnightOfRavens) due to the fact that I'm going to be unavailable to work on it because I'm off to University on Sunday. Sorry for such short notice.

Old Post 09-07-04 19:21 #
zark is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Knight of Ravens

Brilliant. ^_^ I'll get cracking as soon as Cadman gives the okay to transferring your slot to someone else (as opposed to putting it up for grabs).

Old Post 09-07-04 19:41 #
Knight of Ravens is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Searcher

You should try and PM cadman to get the OK.

Old Post 09-10-04 23:25 #
Searcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

You now have the okay to do it!

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Old Post 09-20-04 22:20 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote