Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Map 17 Complete..Playtesting ready.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok its done. Pm or post here to tell me if u want to playtest. Most worried about the monster/item balance..Thats whan I need to know most.

Last edited by Aleaver on 10-18-04 at 03:06

Old Post 10-18-04 02:48 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

ME

Old Post 10-18-04 02:53 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

Got it, play it tonight or tomorrow after work, thanks andy!

Old Post 10-18-04 04:02 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Your Welcome..any other takers?

Old Post 10-18-04 05:44 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I just played it. Fun level! I finished on HMP with moderate ammo and lots of shells, so I'd say the balance is pretty good. On UV my shells were more depleted and I was thankful for the rockets. I found one secret, with a soulsphere and combat armor and ammo which was helpful. I will beat the level without the secret to see if it need any more ammo.

Gameplay is fast and well done, and I like the sniper enemies like the mancs and imps. I found the level to be a little noisy texture-wise, it's hard to put a definite theme on the level..maybe a subverted city? I like the room after the second main room, with the bloodfalls on one end and the use of the gray bigbrik. Cool looking room. I thought the level would be much bigger, all in all it was still a fun shoot!

Old Post 10-18-04 23:01 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Yea thats what im worried about..if u don't find that secret u found..the map may not be beatable..I hope not..

Old Post 10-19-04 00:27 #