Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Community Chest #3

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:34. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Hiya everyone, after returning to the "Doom Community" after a hiatus I was given the word that you guys are attempting "Community Chest #3"?? Andy Leaver has assumed the reins of this project and he's doing a fantastic job of resurrecting this project! I appreciate that Andy has given me alot of credit for initially starting the original "Community Chest" project a long time ago, thanks Andy! In reality, it's been you the Doom Community that has made the Community Chest projects such a great thing to do...thanks everyone!

I can, if Andy wishes, lend a helping hand here and there if needed. I have limited time, but maybe I can contribute here and there and we can finish this project and get it released, but it's up to Andy. Thanks everyone!!!

Cadman - Member TeamTNT
Doom2 GrandMaster (DHT5 Standards)

Old Post 03-20-07 22:56 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Just giving credit where credits do..The help I most likely gonna need is when all the maps and what not is completed...I.E putting it all together into one wad..Thanks again for Starting the Community Chest series...I am glad to be able to continue it...!

Old Post 03-22-07 06:03 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote