Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > A site for CC 3 (Online)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:45. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aleaver
Can't spll

I have decided to make a site for CC 3 (and my other various DOOM projects). It will be here www.aldp.ws Its online and ready to go for the most part. It's not anything fancy, just a place to view screenshots and other info..And of course wads will be availble there includeing CC 3! I will update this thread with other info when things come up.

Last edited by Aleaver on 04-08-07 at 00:03

Old Post 04-06-07 23:28 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok I got things moving along somewhat at the site. Now here is what I have in mind for the screen shot section... Take 4 screen shots of your map. (.jpg please) Make them atleast 300 by 225 pixles. Don't worrie if they are bigger fore I will re-size them when I put them on the page. After you have taken your screen shots, zip them up and e-mail them to me ( doomfearkeeper@yahoo.com ) and I will post them on the site. Make sure you name them like this: cc3m25.jpg cc3m25a.jpg and so on and so forth....so I can keep track of whats what.----or----post here if you want me to go through your map(s) and take screen shots. The choice is yours. I just thought that I'd give everyone a chance to "pick" what parts of thier maps they want to give a sneak peak to.

Last edited by Aleaver on 04-08-07 at 01:48

Old Post 04-07-07 23:51 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dutch Doomer
Forum Spammer

Argh I have to make twelfe screens...

Old Post 04-08-07 00:10 #
Dutch Doomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Soap on a Rope
Green Marine

My screens have been sent.

Old Post 04-08-07 00:42 #
Soap on a Rope is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Soap on a Rope said:
My screens have been sent.

And the site is updated! Thanks!

Old Post 04-08-07 00:57 #
Shadow Dweller
Forum Regular

i'll see what i can do about screenshots. i have not been very good at it as i find it hard to fend off mass hordes of demons and take pictures. my apologies if they are not very good.

...eight screenshots...*groan*

Old Post 04-08-07 01:51 #
Shadow Dweller is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dutch Doomer
Forum Spammer

My screenshots are sent as well all in jpg format but not resized yet I leave that to you :p

Old Post 04-08-07 16:50 #
Dutch Doomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

dutch devil said:
My screenshots are sent as well all in jpg format but not resized yet I leave that to you :p

Ok Site is updated..Keep em coming people! Don't worry about file size...I got 200 GB on that site! and 2000 GB Bandwith

Old Post 04-08-07 20:09 #
Phobus
Forum Stapler

Yeah, ok, I'll go do my screenshots and send them now...

Old Post 04-09-07 19:57 #
Phobus is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Phobus said:
Yeah, ok, I'll go do my screenshots and send them now...

Sounds good to me.. Thanks! Site is updated!

Last edited by Aleaver on 04-09-07 at 20:51

Old Post 04-09-07 20:07 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Just alittle update about the site...It's now got a forum!

Old Post 04-17-07 12:08 #
myk
volveré y seré millones

Shadow Dweller said:
i'll see what i can do about screenshots. i have not been very good at it as i find it hard to fend off mass hordes of demons and take pictures. my apologies if they are not very good.
The best thing to do if you want screenshots with some real action is to record a demo, and then take the shots during playback.

Old Post 04-17-07 12:23 #
myk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Well the main point I think is to make teaser shots of your map. So then people would want to see more. But thats just my opnion

Old Post 04-18-07 06:54 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Just recieved screen shots from RottKing..Site updated!

Old Post 04-18-07 09:07 #
Shadow Dweller
Forum Regular

myk said:
The best thing to do if you want screenshots with some real action is to record a demo, and then take the shots during playback.

D'oh!

Old Post 04-19-07 03:33 #
Shadow Dweller is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kirby

Shadow Dweller said:

D'oh!

I'd have never thought opf it either >.<

Old Post 04-20-07 17:02 #
Kirby is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Some shots of early areas of my level have been sent to you so that the site can be updated.

Old Post 04-21-07 20:48 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:
Some shots of early areas of my level have been sent to you so that the site can be updated.

Got em..Site is updated..Thanks! (I will add these are different screens then the ones in the map status thread)

Last edited by Aleaver on 04-22-07 at 04:25

Old Post 04-22-07 00:20 #
lupinx-Kassman

Aleaver said:

Got em..Site is updated..Thanks! (I will add these are different screens then the ones in the map status thread)

Yea, since the limit is four shots, I decided I would choose those four, and show the rest in the map status page :P.

Old Post 04-22-07 10:02 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:

since the limit is four shots,

Ah yes, the four shot limt..I decided to limt everyone to 4 cause there is 32 maps and having more than 4 would make the page much bigger then its already going to be. and it makes it easier for people who don't have alot of time to take screen shots. Also easier for people who have more than one map in the project..

Old Post 04-22-07 10:31 #
Shadow Dweller
Forum Regular

well i am not going to be able to get screenshots of "installation 07 warszawa" as the newest version is on my other usb drive, that drive took a shit, so i no longer have that map and all my other versions are extremely out of date...

i can only get screens from "hangman's noose"

sorry about that...

Old Post 04-23-07 23:40 #
MTrop

I have sent the screenshots for Map07 and Map29.

Old Post 04-24-07 01:56 #
MTrop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

@ Shadow Dweller--thats cool..I got the map and I will post some screens.

Old Post 04-24-07 03:04 #
Shadow Dweller
Forum Regular

ok, thanks, i have sent the four screens for "Hangman's Noose".

Old Post 04-24-07 03:41 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok folks...Site updated with 16 new screen shots (4 maps worth) (oh and a new blog about other stuff at ALDP see here)

Last edited by Aleaver on 04-24-07 at 05:38

Old Post 04-24-07 04:24 #
Cage

i've sent my screens :)

Old Post 04-25-07 11:06 #
Cage is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Cage said:
i've sent my screens :)

And the site is updated again..Thanks for the screens!

Old Post 04-25-07 21:34 #
Kirby

Sent my email (two, actually, since I forgot to attach the pics on the first one :P )

Old Post 04-30-07 19:28 #
Kirby is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Kirby said:
Sent my email (two, actually, since I forgot to attach the pics on the first one :P )

E-mail(s) recieved and site is updated! Thanks for the pics!

Old Post 05-01-07 00:26 #
Aleaver
Can't spll

Update: Posted screen shots of maps 17 and 21 by: Thomas van der Velden!

Old Post 05-07-07 05:25 #