Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC 3 back-up maps

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok. Anyone who wants to make a back-up map or two for CC 3 can go ahead and do so. KEEP IN MIND:I am not gonna sit here and say that "yes your map will be used in the project". What I am saying is, build your map and when we get down to May 26th I will use them only to fill in the blanks. I am not going to assign map ## because I don't know as of yet what maps will be needed. I will change the map ## myself when I get them. Meaning you could build your map for map 01, and when I get it I will change it to whatever is needed. And Im not going to limit people to one map. If you want to do several maps..Thats up to you. If it turns out that I don't need your map, (which has just as good of a chance of happening as if I would need it I.E Eaqul chances), then you could always release it as a single map release or save it for someother project you may join down the road. Anyhoo, post here if you plan on doing a map or two, and we can get this project finished and released!

Note: This is (as the thread title says) a back-up plan only. Just in case we get to the deadline and not all maps are ready and I can't get in contact with the people I need to, and I am left with an un-finished project, which I will have to delay even further cause there would be gaps that need to be filled.---This is to avoid all that. To be ready for anything. Or to plan ahead.

Last edited by Aleaver on 05-01-07 at 09:00

Old Post 05-01-07 04:09 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Flange Peddler

I think it's absolutely inevitable that there will be some gaps, so having some back-ups is a good idea.

I have a number of completed maps that were part of projects I never got round to finishing. I don't mind giving some of these to CC3 if there are some gaps.

Last edited by The Flange Peddler on 05-01-07 at 14:48

Old Post 05-01-07 14:31 #
The Flange Peddler is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Thats good to hear...How many maps do you think you would be willing to use?..(for my information) :P

Old Post 05-03-07 19:56 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote