Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC 3 Beta testing team. (Team Complete)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aleaver
Can't spll

Ok folks, I have decided to put together a beta testing team for Community Chest III. Nothing to big...say 3-5 people max. I think it would be a good idea to get afew people (outside the project) to look at the maps. Since CC 3 is Boom compatible, the maps need to be tested under that port only. That is the olny stipulation other than do not disribute the maps.

When you have completed testing of a map or maps, send a pm or e-mail the author with the results.

- If you want you can make a demo of your attempt( to show a visual of how the map looks while someone else plays)Please do so. Not required

Reply here if interested..Remember 3-5 people only. First come first serve.

code:
Members: 1. The Green Herring 2. pcorf 3. ragnew 4. Nuxius 5. Anima Zero

Last edited by Aleaver on 08-05-07 at 22:29

Old Post 06-03-07 23:53 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

This is a speedrunner from the Doom Speed Demos forum, with an old machine alongside his modern one capable of playing vanilla Doom and Boom without any hitch, interested in beta-testing CC3. That is, if you don't mind. ;)

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 06-04-07 01:57 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Sure thing..Welcome aboard!

Old Post 06-04-07 02:57 #
Aleaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I'll give it a go.

Old Post 06-04-07 07:50 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Scuba Steve

Don't you have a megawad you need to be finishing?

Old Post 06-04-07 12:55 #
Scuba Steve is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Scuba Steve said:

Well all I can say is that this is part of the process...Or aleast my way of completeing a megawad.

Old Post 06-04-07 17:06 #
Tango

Aleaver said:

Well all I can say is that this is part of the process...Or aleast my way of completeing a megawad.

I think he was talking about Use3D's megawad :P

Old Post 06-04-07 18:18 #
Tango is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Tango said:

I think he was talking about Use3D's megawad :P

Oh....Well just wanted to make sure there was no mis-understanding of what this was about...

Old Post 06-04-07 18:25 #
lupinx-Kassman

Use3D said:
I'll give it a go.

I think members are already aloud to beta test the levels if they wish, I think he meant 5 people outside of the project. Or maybe i'm just misunderstanding :P.

Old Post 06-04-07 20:41 #
lupinx-Kassman is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

lupinx-Kassman said:

I think members are already aloud to beta test the levels if they wish, I think he meant 5 people outside of the project. Or maybe i'm just misunderstanding :P.

No you are correct :P

Old Post 06-04-07 21:06 #
Use3D
Forum Legend

Scuba Steve said:

:D

Andy, okay I figured team was going to beta test but wasn't sure.

Old Post 06-04-07 21:59 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
beanenator
Mini-Member

here i will help beta

Old Post 06-30-07 16:47 #
beanenator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

beanenator said:
here i will help beta

You are already a member of CC 3...So all you have to do is ask..

Old Post 06-30-07 18:29 #
beanenator
Mini-Member

i just asked i dind't read all of the post my bad

Last edited by beanenator on 06-30-07 at 19:13

Old Post 06-30-07 19:08 #
beanenator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ragnew

I know this thread is very, very old, but would you be in need of another beta tester? I'm not a member of the team that's creating CC3, but I'd be more then interested in helping out with the testing phase.

Old Post 08-01-07 22:26 #
ragnew is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Sure thing...welcome to the CC 3 beta testing team!

Old Post 08-02-07 00:35 #
Use3D
Forum Legend

Yeah thanks for asking! I'll come up with a detailed list of things that will need looking out for when the beta is ready.

Old Post 08-02-07 01:28 #
ragnew

Very cool! Thanks guy!

Old Post 08-02-07 02:23 #
ragnew is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Nuxius
Forum Regular

I'd like to help beta test this too, if that's O.K. :)

Old Post 08-04-07 17:26 #
Nuxius is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Nuxius said:
I'd like to help beta test this too, if that's O.K. :)

Sure..I was looking for 5 people for beta testing..Welcome aboard!

Old Post 08-04-07 18:50 #
Nuxius
Forum Regular

Great, glad to be aboard. :)

Old Post 08-04-07 21:15 #
Nuxius is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Anima Zero
Forum Regular

While I've not exactly done much beta testing for levels personally, I'd like to give it a shot. It'd be my first time extensively testing a megawad out rather than making a quick comment on how a single level played out and what could be improved on it gameplay wise :P.

So...yeah, if you still have a spot open, I'd like to take it if that's fine :P.

Old Post 08-05-07 21:46 #
Anima Zero is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Aleaver
Can't spll

Anima Zero said:
While I've not exactly done much beta testing for levels personally, I'd like to give it a shot. It'd be my first time extensively testing a megawad out rather than making a quick comment on how a single level played out and what could be improved on it gameplay wise :P.

So...yeah, if you still have a spot open, I'd like to take it if that's fine :P.

Sure thing..That makes five people..Team Complete! Thanks to all who joined! --Closeing thread.

Old Post 08-05-07 22:28 #