Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > map28 release candidate 4 ready

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:14. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RjY
anARCHy

All right everyone sorry for missing yet another deadline. I haven't been around for a while and this subforum seems kind of quiet actually, I hope you're not all dead.

Anyway map28 is as finished as its going to get, I mean I could carry on playtesting it and tweaking small things forever but I've got to stop somewhere. It's far from perfect but without starting over I don't think there's much I can do and frankly Yadex is driving me crazy (I realise these words aren't exactly going to inspire anyone's confidence but at least I think this thing is a lot more fun than my cc2 map)

Anyway so after I post this thread I will PM Aleaver with a link to release candidate 1. That will be the final version if no issues are raised that I think need fixing. To that end if anyone else wants it, please PM me and I will send you the link in the morning.

Thank you and goodnight

Last edited by RjY on 09-11-07 at 15:10

Old Post 09-02-07 23:17 #
RjY is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

I'll be willing to beta-test your level. Feel free to toss it to me! My e-mail's in my profile.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 09-02-07 23:56 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RjY
anARCHy

Cool, thanks. I was hoping you'd reply actually - you can see if the ANIMATED lump I made works with your textures :)

PM sent.

Old Post 09-03-07 06:08 #
RjY is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Dr. Zin

Props for getting it done. Only two maps left, and only one AWOL (I'm working on a contingency for that though).

Old Post 09-03-07 06:16 #
Dr. Zin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RjY
anARCHy

Thanks Zin.

Some problems were found with RC1 so hopefully I've fixed them and uploaded RC2. Same URL.

Old Post 09-04-07 19:01 #
RjY
anARCHy

Don't download RC2, it's completely fucked and I don't know why

Sorry about this

Old Post 09-04-07 21:01 #
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Check your PMs, RjY. I think I know what the problem is.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 09-04-07 21:11 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
RjY
anARCHy

Okay sorry about all that, RC3 is up. Lesson is, don't try to use a different nodebuilder and compress sidedefs/blockmap/make a reject table at the last moment using programs you're not used to using, I guess.

Old Post 09-04-07 21:59 #