Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 Official Sign-up Thread!!! (RETIRED! USE THE NEW THREAD!)
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Plus, there's the fact that my original co-leader, Death-Destiny, pressured me into starting the project about six months earlier than I planned to. Before we could solidify everything the team wanted to do with it.

But that's a story for another time. For now, let's focus on getting CC4 done.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 07-02-09 23:43 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Capellan

Stick me after anybody who hasn't already made a map and wants to be on the reserve list - this is just so we can get this project finished :)

The same applies for me, btw - newcomers should get 'first dibs' on a spot, I think.

Old Post 07-06-09 22:46 #
Capellan is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Slot: ?? (Hopeful reservist)
Filename Code: N/A
Texture Code: N/A
Midi Used?: N/A
Name to be Credited Under: Mr. Freeze
Map Name: N/A

Old Post 07-10-09 20:58 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lareman
Green Marine

Please add me to the reserved mappers list, i will work on a map if i get a chance.

Slot: -
Filename Code: -
Texture Code: -
Midi Used?: -
Name to be Credited Under: Lareman
Map Name: -

Old Post 07-11-09 20:41 #
lareman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Pottus
Forum Regular

Please add me to the reserved mappers.

Slot: ??
Filename Code: ??
Texture Code: ??
Midi Used?: ??
Name to be Credited Under: Pottus
Map Name: ??

Old Post 07-29-09 20:15 #
Pottus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Kid Airbag has been dropped from MAP07 for inactivity. In the first utilization of the reservations list, he has been replaced by Mr. Freeze. There is now a vacant reserve slot.

Old Post 08-01-09 17:46 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
waverider

Hello. I once held the spot for Map19, but had to drop out because there was some things happening in my life that I had to really focus on.

However things are back on track for me now, and I understand if you may not want a former-quitter back, but would it be ok after all, then I would like to be a map tester. I will definitely have the time and ability to do full, throughout testing of any maps that would eventually be sent to me.

Old Post 08-01-09 19:30 #
waverider is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

MAP07 - This level slot allows two monster triggers to be used: A trigger that lowers the floor when all Mancubi on the map are dead, performed on any sector with tag 666; and another which raises a floor by the shortest lower texture its sector has when all Arachnotrons are dead, performed on any sector with tag 667.

Is this saying that I am required to utilize these tags or make a Dead Simple variant?

Old Post 08-03-09 22:02 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

You don't have to use them, of course. That's just so you know why MAP07 would not be moved, assuming they were used.

Old Post 08-03-09 22:26 #
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Slot: 07
Filename Code: CC4_MF
Texture Code: N/A (?)
Custom Midi?: New
Name to be Credited Under: Julian Spanos
Map Name: Simply Chilly

Old Post 08-13-09 18:05 #
lareman
Green Marine

Slot: 27
Filename Code: CC4_LM
Midi Used?: undecided
Name to be Credited Under: Lareman
Map Name: Discordia

The map will be a large, man-built castle invaded by demons years ago.

Last edited by lareman on 09-04-09 at 13:04

Old Post 09-02-09 19:10 #
lareman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Is the number of testers limited? Maybe I can contribute by being a playtester. Call me printz if you include me. If I'm included, I'll prefer files sent to me through PM, by using a file sharing service. Together with an infotext would help, so I know beforehand what the author wants me to expect. Thanks in advance. I've been bumming on this particular forum for too much.

EDIT w00t I didn't know Capellan is Adam Windsor!!!

Last edited by printz on 09-20-09 at 18:22

Old Post 09-19-09 16:00 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Sadly, Lareman has dropped the MAP27 slot. Now, in his place, is Capellan, the next reserved mapper in line, who is, yes, Adam Windsor. (printz, I was just as surprised as you are when I saw that!)

printz, It looks as if someone's going to lose their testing slot at the end of the month, so I'll keep your request in mind until then.

Old Post 09-28-09 21:06 #
Capellan

Map27 it is. Time to check out the new hellish textures in the texture wad.

I really need to work on my 1994 wad, too.

Old Post 09-28-09 21:20 #
Capellan is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Morpheus

I'd like to sign up as a reserve mapper, in case someone gives up on his map.

Slot: ??
Filename Code: CC4_MP
Midi Used?: undecided
Name to be Credited Under: Morpheus
Map Name: Depends on the slot

Last edited by Morpheus on 09-28-09 at 22:03

Old Post 09-28-09 21:54 #
Morpheus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Sure thing. Just use the same sign-up form as everyone else, only put ?? in the slot. Thanks for your interest!

Old Post 09-28-09 21:58 #
glaber

No change since last report/Topic update

Old Post 10-01-09 01:43 #
glaber is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

scorpion has been removed from the project as a playtester; in his place is printz, who requested to be one a few posts back. An alpha copy of CC4 with the currently-submitted maps will be sent to him as soon as I can.

Old Post 10-01-09 17:29 #
DrKelexo
Warming Up

Well, unfortunately, I don't think I can finish map12. To be honest, I've just lost pretty much all interest in finishing it.

I've still got the map and everything, so if theres anyway I can just give the map to anyone else to finish, I will.

Old Post 10-10-09 02:03 #
DrKelexo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Malinku

DrKelexo said:
Well, unfortunately, I don't think I can finish map12. To be honest, I've just lost pretty much all interest in finishing it.

I've still got the map and everything, so if theres anyway I can just give the map to anyone else to finish, I will.

I think you can just send it to the next mapper in the waiting line.

Old Post 10-10-09 04:05 #
Malinku is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Morpheus

Yeah, you can give it to me, if you can't finish it. I'll be sure to work on what you've already done so far. :)

Old Post 10-10-09 09:48 #
Morpheus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DrKelexo
Warming Up

Morpheus said:
Yeah, you can give it to me, if you can't finish it. I'll be sure to work on what you've already done so far. :)

If you're the next guy in line, and it's cool with Green Herring or whoever, I'll go ahead and PM it to you.

EDIT: Ah yeah, theres a reservation list. I'll send it over.

Old Post 10-10-09 16:59 #
DrKelexo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

It's all right to have somebody else finish your map if you can't do so. In fact, I've just placed Morpheus alongside your name in the MAP12 slot. Needless to say, I look forward to seeing the finished level. :)

I wonder which name Morpheus wants to be credited by? Same with printz.

Old Post 10-10-09 19:18 #
Morpheus

The Green Herring said:

I wonder which name Morpheus wants to be credited by? Same with printz.

Just Morpheus. ;)

Old Post 10-10-09 19:36 #
Joshy

Thought I'd slightly update my info just in case you missed it in the map progress thread:

Slot: 30
Filename Code: CC4_Joshy
Texture Code: josh*
Custom MIDI: Hell Reigns Down by Earthquake
Credited: Josh 'Joshy' Sealy
Map Name: Ragnarok

Old Post 10-25-09 09:41 #
Joshy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

I have now received [WH]-Wilou84's MAP18. However, he has, in the past, expressed a desire for his level to be in the Hell episode (MAP21-30) instead of his current slot. If anyone who has slots MAP21-23 or AP25-29 has a desire to switch places with him, I will do so ASAP. I should remind everyone that apart from the levels underlined in the map list, the levels will be rearranged according to difficulty and size during compilation, so you won't need to worry about that.

Old Post 11-01-09 19:35 #
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Because Cadman has been booted from MAP10 for inactivity, Phobus, as the one entry in the reservations list, has taken his place. Phobus should fill out a second sign-up form now.

Old Post 12-01-09 21:35 #
Phobus
Forum Staple

Slot: 10
Filename Code: CC4_PH2
Texture Code: None
Midi Used?: D_E1M9 from (Ultimate) Doom
Name to be Credited Under: James "Phobus" Cresswell
Map Name: Hoedown

Old Post 12-04-09 15:33 #
Phobus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Talvi
Mini-Member

I'd like to be in the reservation list in case someone else drops.

Slot: Any that is needed
Filename Code: CC4_Talvi
Texture Code: ??
Custom Midi?: ??
Name to be Credited Under: Talvi
Map Name: ??

Old Post 12-30-09 19:32 #
Talvi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Capellan

The Green Herring said:
I have now received [WH]-Wilou84's MAP18. However, he has, in the past, expressed a desire for his level to be in the Hell episode (MAP21-30) instead of his current slot. If anyone who has slots MAP21-23 or MAP25-29 has a desire to switch places with him, I will do so ASAP.

I haven't done any work on map27 yet, so I could swap to 18.

What's the theme for maps 11-20 supposed to be, if any? I had a quick look in the guidelines but didn't see anything there. Could've missed it, though.

Old Post 01-12-10 23:32 #