Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 Official Texture Resource
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

C30N9 said:
The link doesn't work
I've added a new link to the opening post. Try that one instead. :)

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 03-06-11 19:47 #
The Green Herring is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
C30N9

Thanks! :)

Up to mapping...

Old Post 03-06-11 19:51 #
C30N9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
esselfortium
A Major Doomworld Concern

The Green Herring said:
I've added a new link to the opening post. Try that one instead. :)

Thanks! I was trying to fix the link a few days ago, after sl4.poned.com went bye-bye, but the forum software told me the post was too old for me to be able to edit it anymore.

Old Post 03-06-11 20:24 #
esselfortium is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Having contacted esselfortium about it soon after he made that post, I have changed the dead "primary" URL to the one he intended to replace it with. Now you can get the CC4 texture WAD from two places! Enjoy.

Old Post 03-06-11 20:36 #
The Green Herring is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Sodaholic
I feel justified yet disgusted with myself at the same time

Might I ask: what ever happened to essel's episode 2 sky? It looked so cool, and it would be a shame to see it go to waste. Besides, it was MUCH better than the current episode 2 sky! Why hasn't it gotten in yet?

If size was an issue, I actually have made an edit to reduce it's size. (256x200)

I've actually used it in a couple of my own projects already (with permission) not wanting it to go to waste, it's both in TSAT and Sam's Adventure right now.

Old Post 04-18-11 21:28 #
Sodaholic is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Sodahollic said:
Might I ask: what ever happened to essel's episode 2 sky? It looked so cool, and it would be a shame to see it go to waste. Besides, it was MUCH better than the current episode 2 sky! Why hasn't it gotten in yet?
The only reason for this is because esselfortium just hasn't bothered to put it in yet. It's in my compiled WAD, but he really needs to put it in his texture resource WAD as well.

Old Post 04-18-11 21:38 #
Katamori
Forum Staple

Can I use this texture resource for other projects, or is it for "restricted use" only?

Old Post 04-25-11 18:37 #
Katamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

esselfortium said here:
Go for it, just be sure to credit all the sources used. (The full list is in cc4-tex.txt in the zip.)

Old Post 04-25-11 18:53 #
Katamori
Forum Staple

Oh, thanks! I just didn't find any credits.

Old Post 04-25-11 18:57 #
Katamori is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Processingcontrol

It doesn't seem like the patch "N_TKCMRD" is in any of the textures.

Old Post 06-28-11 04:43 #
Processingcontrol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
purpleyoshi13

I got a problem when playing my level with PRBOOM+, i get this error: R_TextureNumForName: SHAWNRD2 not found anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Old Post 07-06-11 22:15 #
purpleyoshi13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Hirogen2

You have to derive your texture1 lump from cc4-tex.wad, not from doom2.wad.

Old Post 07-07-11 23:19 #
Hirogen2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
purpleyoshi13

Hirogen2 said:
You have to derive your texture1 lump from cc4-tex.wad, not from doom2.wad.

thanks. I'll try that.

Last edited by purpleyoshi13 on 07-07-11 at 23:45

Old Post 07-07-11 23:31 #
purpleyoshi13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

The texture resource has now been updated to 1.6. SKY2 has been officially replaced with an improved sky created by esselfortium! You can see it right here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6650582/cc4-sky2.png

You can download 1.6 in the first post of this thread. Note that I had to edit the links for esselfortium because he can't edit his post anymore. Oh, no! In any case, have fun!

Old Post 10-06-11 16:32 #
AtTheGates
Mini-Member

hi everybody,

sorry for grave digging this thread, but i am working with the cc4 texture pack lately, and i converted all the patches into pngs (which took me forever). if anybody is interested / if the authors allow it, i'd upload them as a zip somewhere (4,6mb).
edit: yeah it took me until i was done to realize that there's a much faster way to convert all the lmps to pngs :(

cheers,
atg

Old Post 06-03-13 11:59 #
AtTheGates is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote