Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Slight Delay

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Guys...this is yours truly Cadman. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be a few days before continuing my work with CC4. Here's the reason...

I had surgery today to remove some skin cancer from the left side of my nose, also a partial skin graft had to be done as well. I'm just a hurting unit right now and it's hard to stay focused. I have one more surgery to be done and it's next to my right ear, same thing, skin cancer. So bear with me guys...:)

One good thing about this...they gave me some serious pain meds!! Nothing like a good round of narcotics to keep me going, and it's legal man!

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 06-11-08 02:28 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Death-Destiny
Forum Regular

=O

Cadman, you know that your health is far more important than Doom will ever be. You just take your time recovering and you can rejoin us whenever you feel ready. Don't worry about CC4 right now.

I wish you well in your trip back to health. =)

Old Post 06-11-08 05:37 #
Death-Destiny is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dreadopp

I am sorry to hear about that :(. Like Death-Destiny said, you health is definitely more important right now.

Death-Destiny said:
I wish you well in your trip back to health. =)

We all wish you well :).

Old Post 06-11-08 05:56 #
Dreadopp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cadman
I'm not supposed to be here...no really

Hiya guys...just an update. I received a total of 25 sutures to the left side of my nose where they removed the cancer. They had to do a partial reconstruct of the left nostril area but it's actually looking pretty good. They had to build up the tissue using chromic sutures, going from the inside out, so they'll dissolve on their own. I'm on antibiotics as well, there ya go!

I'm a DoomGod! (Yeah, right!!)

Old Post 06-14-08 22:35 #
Cadman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote