Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 - Map 19 - FREE SLOT

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pcorf

I've spent most of the year making hellish levels for WOS.

I haven't started work on my map (Map19) yet but its in the planning stages. I plan to make a dark space station like map. Currently I'm composing the Star Wars like orchestral MIDI that will be used in the map. No rock here, just loads of timpani and brass!

The level will be Boom Compatible of course.

Last edited by pcorf on 09-19-09 at 14:23

Old Post 06-18-09 16:33 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pcorf

I will make this level after I finish making my final map for Whispers of Satan.

Old Post 06-23-09 04:28 #
pcorf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pcorf

I have just started work on this map and I've worked on the opening area. It will be a small to medium sized spaceship themed level with plenty of challenge hopefully. I'll post some shots in a few days.

Old Post 08-13-09 15:07 #
pcorf

I've run out of ideas for this map. So I've scrapped it and will start work on a new map soon. Its a promise guys!

Old Post 09-17-09 03:08 #
Butts

Can't wait! I loved Whispers of Satan.

Old Post 09-17-09 03:33 #
Butts is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Take your time, dude. Whispers of Satan is one of my favorite MegaWADs this year, so I'm eagerly awaiting another map from you.

Old Post 09-17-09 12:44 #
Mr. Freeze is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pcorf

Mr. Freeze said:
Take your time, dude. Whispers of Satan is one of my favorite MegaWADs this year, so I'm eagerly awaiting another map from you.

Thanks for that comment.

I've just started working on this map for CC4.

Old Post 09-17-09 13:58 #
Use3D
Forum Legend

Great news, I haven't played your megawad yet tho. Eager to see what you come up with here.

Old Post 09-17-09 23:35 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pcorf

Use3D said:
Great news, I haven't played your megawad yet tho. Eager to see what you come up with here.

Not so great news.

I'm dropping out for good because I have run out of ideas completely and worry that my map is going to be too much copy and paste. WOS had a bit of copy and paste and repetitiveness and I think that is because my ideas are starting to get drained out.

Somebody else can have my MAP19 slot. I'm finished from map designing and really need to move on with life. Still I will play Doom, will just make no more levels. I've got other things to do these days to be honest.

Old Post 09-19-09 14:23 #
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

pcorf said:
I'm finished from map designing and really need to move on with life.
Shit. I hoped you forgot that. But if that's what you consider, then do what's best.

Old Post 09-19-09 15:12 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mr. Freeze
etc.

pcorf said:

Not so great news.

I'm dropping out for good because I have run out of ideas completely and worry that my map is going to be too much copy and paste. WOS had a bit of copy and paste and repetitiveness and I think that is because my ideas are starting to get drained out.

Somebody else can have my MAP19 slot. I'm finished from map designing and really need to move on with life. Still I will play Doom, will just make no more levels. I've got other things to do these days to be honest.

;-;

Old Post 09-19-09 16:02 #
Mr. Freeze is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

pcorf said:

That is understandable. I believe you have really contributed greatly to this community :). I just hope you at least don't disappear around these parts completely :P.

Old Post 09-19-09 21:01 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote