Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 MAP14: Base Durazna (temp.)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

"What?" you might be asking, "a new topic for the same level?" Nope. As you might have deduced from some of the posts I made in the status thread, I suffered an HDD-related catastrophe in late July. The result of this was that I lost my original level for this project. But I didn't want to give up. I knew that level was turning out to be quite ambitious, and it would've taken quite a lot of time to finish. I decided to set it aside for a later time, and start a new level to replace it soon. Today, I finally started one.

Well, not really "today." I started the CC4-related work on the level today, but the level itself is based on a layout that I whacked together in about four hours on a lark (on November 13, to be specific.) I figured if I were to make a replacement for an ambitious level, I might as well go for something far simpler. That's not to say the level will be awful, of course, just short (but sweet.) The general structure of the level was finished in those four hours; what I need to do is to add detail, enemies, and items.

Screenshots will be posted when at least part of the level is presentable.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Last edited by The Green Herring on 12-08-09 at 04:49

Old Post 12-05-09 07:55 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote