Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > The New Community Chest 4 Sign-Up Thread (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!)
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:57. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Processingcontrol said:
TGH, can you change the name of my E1 map to "The Falls of Doom"?

Also, did you get my E3 map? It isn't marked as completed on the first page.

Sorry if you had to add both versions, I should really check stuff before I send them. :|

I've changed the title of your E1 map as requested. As for your E3 map, I've received it (both the wrong version and the right one,) but it might take some time before I can finish evaluating it*. After all, it is a very large map, and from what I've seen so far, it's also rather difficult. I hope to finish doing so soon, though.

* That is, as per this part of the submission rules:

• All submitted levels will be checked for quality before being marked as finished, but not to an overly strict extent. This is just to prevent people from simply banging out jokewads and filling the WAD with them.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 06-28-11 04:22 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Processingcontrol

Okay, thanks.

Old Post 06-28-11 04:36 #
Processingcontrol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Christoph

I'm thinking of re-entering this project and have started a map for it (so far this is my first post regarding it). I haven't decided the map# or midi (both of which are not a big deal to me, though the map should probably be in the first or second episodes). The name (if it isn't taken already) is "The Checkpoint". No significant progress yet besides the starting area (though I have it all on paper already).

Old Post 07-10-11 19:51 #
Christoph is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Christoph said:
I'm thinking of re-entering this project and have started a map for it (so far this is my first post regarding it). I haven't decided the map# or midi (both of which are not a big deal to me, though the map should probably be in the first or second episodes). The name (if it isn't taken already) is "The Checkpoint". No significant progress yet besides the starting area (though I have it all on paper already).

You should write it in this form:
Episode:
Title:
Filename:
Texture Code:
MIDI:
Name to be Credited Under:

Old Post 07-11-11 11:25 #
C30N9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joshy
Forum Regular

Don't know if this is okay, but I've quite some time on my hand at the moment so I'm happy to make myself available if anyone needs help with their maps if they're stuck/unable to complete it or would like to make a collaborative map. Gimme a buzz if you're interested :-)

Old Post 07-11-11 13:27 #
Joshy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

I have 2, one which is completed and obsolete (Nuclear Nightmare), and one unfinished. Wanna share?

EDIT: Do you remember Schlachthause? I still didn't upload it.

Last edited by C30N9 on 07-11-11 at 15:14

Old Post 07-11-11 14:54 #
C30N9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Joshy
Forum Regular

C30N9 said:
I have 2, one which is completed and obsolete (Nuclear Nightmare), and one unfinished. Wanna share?
Sure, I'll see what I can do. Send 'em my way. :-)

Old Post 07-11-11 15:14 #
Joshy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Christoph

Episode: 1

Title: The Checkpoint

Filename: CC4_CPT.wad

Texture Code: N/A

MIDI: N/A (I am open to donations though)

Name to be Credited Under: Christoph

Last edited by Christoph on 07-11-11 at 21:48

Old Post 07-11-11 15:32 #
Christoph is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Christoph said:
Filename: checkpoint.wad

It is better to name it this way: CC4_???.wad. Why not add your first name characters? Example CC4_CHR.wad

Old Post 07-11-11 19:48 #
Joshy
Forum Regular

More likely Episode 2. Episode 1 has enough people mapping for it.

Title: Nuclear Nightmare

Filename: CC4_Out.wad (Edit: Just keeping the original filename)

texture code: N/A

MIDI: Dunno yet.

Name to be credited under: C30N9 / Josh Sealy

Last edited by Joshy on 07-12-11 at 01:13

Old Post 07-12-11 00:34 #
Christoph

I changed the .wad name (thanks for the tip).

I want my map, if possible, to be in the first episode mainly because of the sky texture - it needs a regular outdoors/daytime type of sky (not night or anything else). Also I'm not trying to make it too epic or huge or hard or anything (not that I have a problem with that - I'm just trying to avoid it with this map).

Old Post 07-12-11 03:46 #
C30N9

Christoph said:
I changed the .wad name (thanks for the tip).

I want my map, if possible, to be in the first episode mainly because of the sky texture - it needs a regular outdoors/daytime type of sky (not night or anything else). Also I'm not trying to make it too epic or huge or hard or anything (not that I have a problem with that - I'm just trying to avoid it with this map).

Be careful, episode 1 is almost full.

@Joshy, actually in CC4_OUT.wad, the OUT refers to Outside area.

Old Post 07-12-11 15:52 #
C30N9

Sadly, Joshy won't be doing Nuclear Nightmare. Either I'll work on it in future or if someone interested tell me.

Old Post 07-15-11 21:40 #
jointritual
Mini-Member

I can take a look at it if you want, having lost my cc map :(

Old Post 07-15-11 21:53 #
jointritual is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

<snip>

Old Post 07-16-11 05:56 #
Marnetmar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

I think I'm close to an end for my map, still waiting for [WH].

Anyway, after I finish it (IF! :P), if anyone interested of creating custom music for it I'll send TGH and the musician the map.

Also, jointritual received Nuclear Nightmare to fix it up. And Marnetmar received a map called Schlachthause, a canceled map from PRCP, to work on it to make it CC4 as a dual work.

The name for my map is semi-decided, either "Deeply in the illusion", or "Hell's limits" (if it didn't enter E1, because it wouldn't be sense).

Looks like I was wrong about the "although the level won't be super huge", the layout is not so big but the gameplay reached over 15 minutes.

Cheers.

Old Post 07-17-11 21:47 #
Processingcontrol

15 minutes isn't a lot.

Old Post 07-17-11 22:30 #
Processingcontrol is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Processingcontrol said:
15 minutes isn't a lot.

Over 20 actually.

Old Post 07-18-11 10:26 #
Processingcontrol

Well I just finished Eternal Doom, and the last map took me a fucking !!!2 HOURS!!! (Most of the time I was looking for switches, though.)

Old Post 07-18-11 13:53 #
jointritual
Mini-Member

Episode 2.

Title: Nuclear Nightmare

Filename: CC4_Out.wad

Texture code: N/A

MIDI: TNT map 06 probably.

Name to be credited under: C30N9 / Jointritual

Old Post 07-18-11 17:24 #
jointritual is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Marnetmar
Forum Staple

C30N9 already informed you about schlaughthaus, but I figured I should sign up just for safety's sake.

Episode: 1
Title: Slaughterhouse (Formerly schlaughthaus)
Filename: CC4_MNM
Texture Code: None
MIDI: Doom 1 E3M3 is what I plan on using, but that may change in the future.
Name to be Credited Under: C30N9/Marnetmar

Old Post 07-20-11 01:32 #
Marnetmar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Just a quick note for testers that I PMed, I know you're busy sometimes but I hope I receive your reviews ASAP because E1 has only 1 slot left and I'm trying to get it.

Also:

Map list, episode 3:

* (undecided) by C30N9 (C30N9) [CC4_OUT; "Episode: 2 or 3"]

This should be deleted because it is signed for E2 now.

Old Post 07-21-11 15:54 #
Processingcontrol

Hopefully somebody with an E1 map will be nice enough to bring to the E2 slot, it seems like at least a few maps won't be able to make it in before the slots are full.

Old Post 07-21-11 18:36 #
C30N9

Because the theme fits mostly E1.

Last edited by C30N9 on 07-22-11 at 22:07

Old Post 07-21-11 22:54 #
RevenantWithAHat
Banned

Episode: 3
Title: Return to Phobus anomaly
Filename: CC4_RWAH.WAD
Texture Code: RWAH*****
MIDI: D_E1M8
Name to be Credited Under: RevenantWithAHat

Last edited by RevenantWithAHat on 07-31-11 at 17:55

Old Post 07-31-11 17:47 #
RevenantWithAHat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RevenantWithAHat
Banned

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybcxyb

Here it is, If any of the " Wall- Teleporters " Dont work, I will Tinker on it!

Old Post 07-31-11 22:55 #
RevenantWithAHat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Processingcontrol

You're supposed to send your level to the testers when your done with.

Old Post 07-31-11 23:33 #
RevenantWithAHat
Banned

Processingcontrol said:
You're supposed to send your level to the testers when your done with.

I sent it to Amina zero.

Anyways, heres another map!
__

Episode: 3 ( Secret map )
Title: The F.U.N zone
Filename: CC4_RWAH2.WAD
Texture Code: RWAH*****
MIDI: Midi carmeldanzen
Name to be Credited Under: RevenantWithAHat

Old Post 08-01-11 01:39 #
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

RevenantWithAHat said:
Episode: 3 ( Secret map )

The secret level slots are already taken by finished levels. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 08-01-11 01:41 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
RevenantWithAHat
Banned

The Green Herring said:
The secret level slots are already taken by finished levels. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will make it a Bonus map, MAP33!

Old Post 08-01-11 02:19 #