Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 - Vulcana II (100% finished)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justanotherfool

pcorf said:
Thanks for your architecture feedback. But unfortunately I do not want to change most of it. But I will make a few minor changes.

* Remove the pool of brains on the bridge.
* Remove the green lights above the bookcases.
* Dim the lighting around the candles in the big cave area.
* Replace the red RROCK01 CRACKLE textures with ROCKRED textures near yellow key and on the walls of the cave stairs.

* I really liked the Lava on the ceiling, it helped create a lighting effect and give it a sinister look since using a TLITE6_6 would look terrible because its not on the grid. Maybe I could change it to the yellow crackle RROCK02, but I reckon it will look out of place.

* First Megasphere secret platform was off the 64x64 grid. May consider adjustment of the room to fit the platform on the grid for a more suitable light texture like CEIL1_2.

With gameplay

* Add more radiation suits to the big lava cave area, probably amongst the pillars.
* I will probably remove some Lost Souls from the big cave and add a few more Cacodemons.
* Remove the Cell Packs from the BFG secret room.
* Maybe change the Megasphere secret door so its not shootable near Cyberdemon. Instead you push the Door. And remove the second megasphere and only have the Invulnerability in there.

Sounds good to me. I'd like to have another look once you've made the updates, if that's not a problem.

Keep the lava if you like it, by all means. Just me being overly pedantic, as I am wont to do.

Old Post 08-13-10 19:44 #
justanotherfool is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote