Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > CC4 map 13 - Cliffside Compound
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purpleyoshi13

dutch devil said:
My condolences.

Could I take a look at it?

thanks for the condolences.

and sure, I'll send the map.

Old Post 07-12-11 22:57 #
purpleyoshi13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

I'm sorry for your loss, and I am glad you were on the project with us for a little while. My condolences to you and your family.

Last edited by lupinx-Kassman on 07-13-11 at 10:24

Old Post 07-13-11 01:56 #
lupinx-Kassman is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
purpleyoshi13

lupinx-Kassman said:
I'm sorry for your loss, and I am glad you were on the project with us for a little while. My condolences to you and your family.

thanks for the condolences Lupinx

Old Post 07-14-11 12:06 #
purpleyoshi13 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Foodles

Hey thats pretty rough, i'm sorry for your loss.
This map was one which I was pretty looking forward to playing because as an author your fairly unknown and the style of the map (judging from the screenshots) was a bit weird and groovy looking which I think would have made for a very refreshing experience. I hope that if someone takes over and finishes it then it will be done in the same style as you used and that it won't be too noticeable that someone new has come and taken over. Your use of colouring was, in my opinion, a nice touch, its very rare to see purples in a doom map.

Old Post 07-23-11 21:21 #
Foodles is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
purpleyoshi13

I might return, after long thinking, A burial, (and watching a lot of MLP), I actually missed the wonders of the Community Chest.

The map for the community Chest (project) was a tough hardship because my mapping skills are more for architecture and very colorfullness (screen 11) (i still had to make a lot of architecture for the map but I was to lazy since the work was to large to work with) large maps aren't my kind of thing (like Spacom's E1M1) sure that level is large (what i call "large") senior mapmakers are to judge my map as "Small", and though it may be true,
I just can't make huge maps without help (Map 06 The Before Project, unfinished)

I drifted of too much i guess...

TL;DR version:

large maps are hard to make, I am more a man of small architecture-filled maps.

Sourcelist:
The Spacom Project(was named The Spacom Experience first), created by: Purpleyoshi13.

The Before Project, created by: IceSCG. (demo release contained the first 7 levels first made for the project by Purpleyoshi13(first levels ever made (crap alert!)

Community Chest, Created by: People from the Doomworld Forums.

Possible Return Scheduled: 5-9-11...

Last edited by purpleyoshi13 on 07-30-11 at 18:48

Old Post 07-30-11 18:34 #
purpleyoshi13

I Have No Idea About This Map. It's On Serious Hold unless Notices are known. So, THIS MAP IS OFFICIAL ON HOLD!

(maybe even O.O.T.P.)

Old Post 09-12-11 20:05 #