Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Hey, im awesome.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justyoberg

Free map to toss into cchest 4 if someone bails. took me like half an hour, im pretty boss.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ughosl2cy0030co

Old Post 08-01-11 19:33 #
justyoberg is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yellowmadness54

oh yeah sounds wonderful so far.

EDIT: Well, that was sarcasm before. But I just played it, and it actually was very good. The atmoshpere was great, and how in the hell did you do that background?

But it was short, and that last lil fight with all those monsters was...hectic to say the least.

Last edited by yellowmadness54 on 08-01-11 at 20:22

Old Post 08-01-11 20:04 #
yellowmadness54 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

justyoberg said:
Free map to toss into cchest 4 if someone bails.

Too bad it's for zdoom, so..no.

Old Post 08-01-11 20:22 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
lupinx-Kassman

Use3D said:

Too bad it's for zdoom, so..no.

Skulltag apparently. When I first played it there were missing things, then I loaded it in skulltag and they turned out to be ST specific monsters.

Also map description/screenshots would have been nice. Its not a bad skulltag speedmap, but I am afraid it won't fit here.

yellowmadness54 said:

EDIT: Well, that was sarcasm before. But I just played it, and it actually was very good. The atmoshpere was great, and how in the hell did you do that background?

Skybox.

Old Post 08-01-11 20:27 #
lupinx-Kassman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
C30N9

Wow you're awesome even that, you put the texture pack in.

Old Post 08-01-11 20:30 #
C30N9 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

If you want to submit a complete level to the project, please sign up for the project first, and then send the completed level to the playtesters listed in that thread. With that aside, it's nice to see your enthusiasm for the project, and the level seems quite hectic, but...

The Community Chest 4 Rules/Guidelines Thread said:
2. This is a Boom-compatible project. As in, a project which will run in Boom and any port that can run Boom maps.
This means mapping for a specific port besides Boom will be prohibited. [...]

And this WAD, as pointed out by another poster in this thread, is for Skulltag. On that basis alone, I can't accept this level. Sorry.

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 08-01-11 20:41 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
yellowmadness54

kinda sucks that we cant have awesome effects like that. Looked damn good, I was expecting a total piece of crap.

But ugh, oh well, theres enough resources to create awesome stuff already.

Old Post 08-01-11 23:39 #
yellowmadness54 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
justyoberg

thanks lol, i was actually expecting to get flamed. but i will definitely whip up another boom only map

after, of course, signing up.

Old Post 08-02-11 01:01 #
justyoberg is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote