Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Community Chest 4 > Community Chest 4 Compilation Progress / Changelog Thread
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 4 [5]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dutch Doomer
Forum Staple

Some monsters were released while standing in front of the red door, I guessed at first this was intentional. Not sure if it needs fixing, I sort of got used to that trap now. It sure was hard at that point, Revenants pissed me off numerous times. Pretty cool experience though. I also beat the map without the extra stuff in the secret areas, which made it harder as well. Gameplay is still a little unbalanced I think.

Old Post 07-22-12 20:36 #
Dutch Doomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Yeah, those were supposed to be released on the way to the yellow key...

Anyway, I've added a few more pickups to the level in order to balance the new ambushes out some more. Now, back to work on the rest of CC4...

Get Community Chest 4 here!

Old Post 07-22-12 22:01 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Added updates for "Inner Fear," "Suburbia," and "Melting Universe II."

I've also to decide to forget about par times altogether, as attempting to speedrun certain levels is proving to be too irritating and stressful for my liking and the public beta release is this week. Sorry.

Old Post 07-24-12 21:11 #
The Green Herring is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Updated the changelog again. I won't go into any further details, because the Community Chest 4 Public Beta has been released! Go get it here!

Old Post 07-27-12 10:07 #
The Green Herring
Community Chest 4 Leader

Made the first changelog additions during the public beta period, now that the first day has passed. Check out the public beta in the previous post if you haven't already!

Old Post 07-28-12 10:08 #