Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AIRmichael

Final ending ( real final after boss defeat:p )

Coopersville said:

What? He'd only lose one of two teeth. He'd be able to wish them back for christmas.

Yeah right... :-)

Shaviro said:
You mean the "IJUSTKILLEDTHEEASIESTBOSSEVERANDNOWIAMONVACATIONBUTIAMACTUALLYJUSTSHOOTINGGERMANSBECAUSEIHAVENOPERSONALITYIAMAMACHINE" ending? :)

I don't know why everybody here hates that boss so much. OK, some the first super solder was harder to kill then Hinrick (or how ever the hell you spell it) but, eh, the spider mastermind wasn't that good either (as a boss).

As for the doom 3 ending, expect it to bite. Like every other id ending (except for the kick ass sueprise ending for Spear of destiny… I’m not going to spiole it for anyone who’s yet to get up to it >:). )

I want to se that the Space Marine starves to death or grows an extra head on his butt so he doesn't feel lonley anymore ;) Nah, but i want a super cool ending :)

IMJack said:

The portal remains open and your victory is hollow... Unless you can knock out the invisible co-boss, in which case you can go from the regular map into the inverted map, and have to plumb the depths (heights?) of Inverted Hell before breaking into the Inverted Mars Base and fighting the real final boss for the "good" ending. ;)

GO GO GO CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT!!$*&$^$*(^@&

Well, I'd personally like for there to be a doom4, imagine with the new engine how they could pull it off, it'd be amazing :)

BTW I tried to delete my other post on the top but it isn't seeming to work, if one of the mods can do that it'd be great.

MaCvILeWhOrE said:

BTW I tried to delete my other post on the top but it isn't seeming to work, if one of the mods can do that it'd be great.

Done and I MEAN done.
As for your unsuccessful attempt: Ling has disabled the members' ability to delete their own posts for some odd reason - don't ask me why.