Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > this would kick ass

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kain
Banned

i have noticed ( a while ago ) that the spider mastermind controled his platform with two levers that he moved with his HANDS. it would kick ass if you kould kill him and use the platform for your own use.
also, dont rocket usually blow holes in walls or through thin doors??? this just pisses me off when i cant do that in games and sometimes the door wouldnt be thick at all. screw looking for the key, blowing this mofo away.

Old Post 07-23-01 02:10 #
kain is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

well one thing i thought with the RE series is how come your suppose to find keys...if i were there i would kick all the doors down...or shoot the locks off them...i think blowing up walls in doom would be ok but it would have to be on a "apply where appropriate" basis

Old Post 07-23-01 07:28 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Carmack never mentioned any specific data concerning destructable enviroments, altough the new engine's foundations are designed to give birth to a Red Faction-esque engine after this game.

What they will do with destructable enviroments? I dunno, but both DooM and Quake are franchises that don't need that. It implies a whole new way of gameplay, since many of the physical puzzles on FPSs could be pummeled down with a rocket or other explosive.

Old Post 07-23-01 13:38 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote