Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > A new zombie idea

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:40. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I think a zombie that has no weapons but like can pick up and use any weapon would be cool.Think about it for a second.You think he dont have a gun.You see a BFG (or DOOM 3's most powerful gun) and he walks up and grabs it a blast you to shit.Or zombies that kept getting up until you gib them.That would be cool but they looked like normal zombies so you couldnt tell.That would freak me out,ya know,but in Relapse (http://relapse.doomcenter.com) the zombies get back up but only a few times.That freaked me out.Heh.

P.S.Go download the Relapse PB.Its pretty cool.

Old Post 07-25-01 07:35 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

heh, the first monster you mention.....it would be cooooool !

Old Post 07-25-01 07:38 #
maga is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Mmh, every zombie should be able of using any weapon they want, afterall, they were fully trained marines like you.

Old Post 07-25-01 18:45 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

If you want to have a new zombie like tht will it actually be able to survive a shotgunblast or will it be pathetic on the health? One time i crossefireda zombieman and a shotgun guy and belive it or not folks im not lieing he werenot any other guys or barrels around and i was not attacking but the shotgun guy mad the zombieman go kablooie. He fell in a pile of blood, now tell me..how is a weapon that uses shots make something explode into oblivion?

Old Post 07-31-01 17:44 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Ummm...weird things sometimes happen?

I had two Imps one time go up against one another near the exit in E1M4, Command Control, in Ultimate Doom. I have often heard that two like species of Demon will NOT kill each other, however, I have evidence that will refute this. The one Imp killed, that's right KILLED, the other Imp and then went after me. I promptly blew him away with a Shotgun blast.

Old Post 07-31-01 20:34 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

So what these arnt bots.Retard.

Old Post 07-31-01 21:39 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

A bot it's just a controlled behavior used to fill slots in Multiplayer sessions. An enemy is a limited behavior that takes advantage of dedicated and unique programming, and since from their very own design they stand as controlled humans, they should be able to carry any standard UAC weaponry.

Old Post 07-31-01 21:41 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

sounds to me like a stupid A.I. bot with way less hp

Wash your ears. Or eyes?

Old Post 07-31-01 21:45 #
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Bull Demons are NOT on the list of enemies that cant fight eachother...some people think they are cuz they never fight...well isnt a bit hard to misdirect a set of chompers looking for you into another demon...any normal person would think so...

Old Post 08-01-01 18:48 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bane
Anus Rectum

What if you blow up a zombie or an imp into a piece of bloody shit near a pool of radioactive goo, it sometimes makes those shitpacks stand up and walk, try to reach you and have some snack, or try to drow you in to that pool...or what if some monsters are just able to resurrect themselves, simply forcing to go to the Eternal and then to the Oblivion...if you shot them to a pool of radiactive shit, or water, they drow, then they come pack as fat, undead, slimy guys with a nasty smell...try to puke acid on you. What do ya think?

AND, I've seen dreams about the Doom 2 level called the Chasm, that a huge, monster stands in one of those pits. That guy has a big bony head of somekind llama with big horns and a thin, skinny body...

I've seen many dreams about Doom...heh.

Old Post 08-02-01 22:12 #
Bane is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Pinhead
Warming Up

maybe even zombies in different states of decay...

Old Post 08-04-01 00:47 #
Pinhead is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Yeah like a decaying zombie that if you shoot him a body part falls off.

Old Post 08-05-01 02:02 #