Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > Original Sin: The long forgotten ideas

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeremy

Now that everyone has drifted into specualtions and release dates, which is becoming rather boring and dull, lets try to change the subject back to some of the original ideas.

Sin. What do you think the end boss will be. I am highly hopeing its a full body re-make of the old "Icon of Sin", just that the boss is the real deal, and his name IS "Sin". Notice, you never fight Sin in the Doom series, but he is supposed to be the master of Hell, they should make the real Sin.

BFG. What do you think they should do with the BFG? This is my ideas. The BFG should be upradable. You start with the plasma rifle, and add on a peice and call it the BFG 8k. You pick up a bagger badder part to add on, and make it the BFG9k, and so on. I also think it should be a charge weapon, so when you only have 8 plasma left, instead of switching to another gun, it shoots out a smaller BFG blast, or if you have full ammo, you can hold it down and make a super BFG blast.

Dont mind my unmasterfull blotting down.. im only patient when it comes to drawing.. lol

Old Post 07-29-01 03:29 #
Jeremy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

What's with all the remakes? Let them do something original already. I suspect we'll see as many "original" items from Doom or Doom2 in Doom3 as we saw of Wolf3D or Commander Keen in Doom2, if we're lucky.

Old Post 07-29-01 17:55 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Todd Hollenshead said it already on 3dActionPlanet, they're changing things...a lot.

Old Post 07-29-01 18:00 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

As they should be. Hopefully it'll be as different from the original as RTCW is to Wolf3D, and then some.

Old Post 07-29-01 18:05 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote