Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > sleek sexy

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:46. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeremy

Ahh, all of this sexy-ness coming out at once! {not literally} .. Doom3 PC, Doom3 X-Box, Doom for GBA, and hopefully a movie.

If you didnt catch that link on DW news, check this out! http://www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=3161

WOW! Thats all I have to say.. I cant wait till that one comes out!!!!!! It looks exactly like the real Doom! And it has death-match!! YIPPY

"I have a double barrel hear, and ill blow you all to kingdom come!" -Ash

"PACMAN????? WHAT THE F***???11 "-Disorder

Old Post 08-02-01 03:09 #
Jeremy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

It's called strategic marketing.

Old Post 08-02-01 03:40 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jeremy

You got that one right!

Old Post 08-02-01 03:47 #
Jeremy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I wonder if we'll see a new line of McFarlane DooM models, or other kind of stuff.

Old Post 08-02-01 03:49 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jeremy

Hey! I never though of that! Thats a great idea! He does make some pretty kick ass action figures, that would be awsome.

Old Post 08-02-01 03:52 #
HateFactor

yes, having a doom-guy action figure would kick ass...

...not that i play with action figures...

*ahem*

hey, is that killcreek?

*runs away*

Old Post 08-02-01 05:11 #
HateFactor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

we should wait and we should see...

Old Post 08-02-01 05:16 #
maga is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/story.cfm?sid=3161
Wow, what crappy level design.

Old Post 08-03-01 03:55 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jeremy

Hehe, Lut, im not arguing or anything, but you just dissed the real Doom. ALL of the levels in GBA are ported from the real Doom. The only thing crappy in those shots is the low-res graphics, which will actually appear to be better once shrunk down to GBA size.

Old Post 08-03-01 04:07 #
Disorder
Boards of Canada

"PACMAN????? WHAT THE F***???11 "-Disorder
OMG. You quoted me...

Old Post 08-03-01 12:44 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Hehe, Lut, im not arguing or anything, but you just dissed the real Doom. ALL of the levels in GBA are ported from the real Doom. The only thing crappy in those shots is the low-res graphics, which will actually appear to be better once shrunk down to GBA size.
I was gonna ask if you read what was at the link, but they changed the screenshots on me, so I guess they did it the last time I went too. When I looked at the screenshots at that link the first time, it looked like some crappy medieval-times FPS using the Quake2 engine. I was wondering what the hell that link was doing there but didn't feel like complaining about it. Now it's some other weird game.

Old Post 08-03-01 13:38 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote