• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wasted

Alternative endings in Doom 3?

Fredrik said:

That would make me think of South Park.

Muahahahahaha!!! It reminded the Simpsons to me, but anyway :].

What about UNhappy end then like everybody died even doomguy?

That would make it a surprise (of course, not anymore since u mentioned it), but what would be so unhappy about that? I think that'd be rather cool.

Needless to say i'm not expecting to find out that the demons\hell etc is all just a dream. That would be lame.

BlueSonnet said:

Needless to say i'm not expecting to find out that the demons\hell etc is all just a dream. That would be lame.

Lame is an understatement.

BlueSonnet said:

Heh, I´ve got a few other ideas for really lame endings:

- After you fought the mighty hell demon endboss, your environment suddenly vanishes and you find yourself inside a bland Holodeck. Then a nerdy scientist comes in and congratulates you for passing through the extra hard survival holo hazard course.

- You fight your way through the whole game just to find out that Malcom Betruger is the head behind the whole mess. He genetically engineered all the so-called hell demons, which are in reality just some lame mutant freaks. Then Betruger takes some green fluorescent liquid and mutates into a super cheesy end boss monster.

- After fighting the end boss, you will see an epic end game cutscene whith stars and stripes and stuff everywhere the president of the United States says "You once again saved the world, FLYNN TAGGART!"

And after the fish, you have to fight deadnail's avatar, then The Merovingian's, then Silverwyvern's, and then mine.

And as for the cheesiest ending of all time:

- Thank you Flynn, but the final boss is in another castle.

- As soon as you beat the game, the screen goes black, and the only thing on it is, "...to be continued in Doom 4...", only to find that the game never gets made.

LOL!!!

What about this:

-At the end you have found a small room with one computer. You are logging in and... TADAAAA!!! The first DooM is loading!!!

-You will have some weird ending as in Silent Hill: you are standing in Hell all over in blood under the tonns of corpses and some lausy dog comes near by... and thats all!

Tetzlaff said:

Heh, I´ve got a few other ideas for really lame endings:

- After fighting the end boss, you will see an epic end game cutscene whith stars and stripes and stuff everywhere the president of the United States says "You once again saved the world, FLYNN TAGGART!"

Even better, after fighting the end boss for a half hour because he has a million hit points, it goes into a cutscene where you're just about to finish him off, when Arlene Sanders runs in with a rocket launcher and steals the show.

I probably said this before somewhere but a crazy ending would be when Mel Gibson turns up to shoot the hellknight who's about to pounce on you.