Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Llamatron99

Double barrell shotgun mod

deathbringer said:

ROFL!, What, it shoots two really weak single bullets with incredible inaccuracy?, and i thought "a 1940's shotgun with hoses and computer chips" was the stupidest thing i had read today...

Your an idiot..... If you shot someone with a double barrel 12ga. sawed off in the stomach especialy with 00 or 000 buckshot you would pretty much saw them in half. Just because most of you nerds havent used one before you dont know how powerful they really are, you have to be cautious not to fuck up your wrists when unloading both barrels. They're deffinatly not toys. It mostly likly wouldent be 2 slugs either and considering how heavy they are, the diameter and the fact that they are leaving the barrel with a velocity of about 1150-1200 feet per second its going to leave a very deep and large hole.

Amaster said:

How about just duct-taping two shotguns together?

If people can do it with a shotgun and a flashlight...

If you shot someone with a double barrel 12ga. sawed off in the stomach especialy with 00 or 000 buckshot you would pretty much saw them in half

The bloke said a Double-barrel sawn-off PISTOL, not shotgun!

deathbringer said:

The bloke said a Double-barrel sawn-off PISTOL, not shotgun!

Thats what a sawed off double barrel would be man, weather or not it has a pistol grip has nothing to do with its stopping power.

Amaster said:

Heh, there's an old New Zealand movie called Utu (Maori for Revenge) and in it some guy joins two db shotguns together and added a lever somehow so he could fire all four barrels at once (it's been 10 years or more since I saw it). In a dark movie it was funny moment to say the least when he tested them seperately, then fired all four barrels, demolished the shed he was aiming at and got knocked flat on his ass.

Amaster said:

Haha! That's good! It could come with the duct tape mod!

Tyockell said:

Just because most of you nerds havent used one before you dont know how powerful they really are...

Yeeee haawww! You're an American!

Making fun of nerds on a doom 3 mod forum, that's a good one!

Ichor said:

We don't need a super shotgun in Doom 3. What we really need is an episode 3 remake.

I'm working on e3m1, but bringing it up to date is driving me nuts. The hole you start out in; I wanted to use the 'spinalcrap' texture and have you climb up out of there on a modelled ribcage. It's...hard..

JoelMurdoch said:

Heh, there's an old New Zealand movie called Utu (Maori for Revenge) and in it some guy joins two db shotguns together and added a lever somehow so he could fire all four barrels at once (it's been 10 years or more since I saw it). In a dark movie it was funny moment to say the least when he tested them seperately, then fired all four barrels, demolished the shed he was aiming at and got knocked flat on his ass.

LOL! That sounds classic.

On topic, I'd like to see someone put the old super shotgun in, just for the hell of it. Or *shock, horror* maybe the Q3A shotgun?

Tyockell said:

And your a fucking prick.

And you're still using the wrong word to indicate the contraction of the words "you are."

Ultraviolet said:

A double barreled shotgun makes sense in Doom 2 because it takes place partly on Earth. You wouldn't find one on Mars, because nobody would bring one unless as a collector or something like that, and it's likely they wouldn't be allowed to bring it for security reasons.

dude shut up, if they mistaken a package of jackhammers with chainsaws.. why the hell not a package of double barreled shotguns? ;)

hexbox said:

I'm working on e3m1, but bringing it up to date is driving me nuts. The hole you start out in; I wanted to use the 'spinalcrap' texture and have you climb up out of there on a modelled ribcage. It's...hard..

wondering how much detail and extras you need to add to these maps since they dont have that much in the doom II original version..

CharlesLagsALOT said:

wondering how much detail and extras you need to add to these maps since they dont have that much in the doom II original version..

Just for the corectness:
e3m1 != doom 2

And the detail is be necesary as just converting the old map wouldnt look very great in such a high end engine.

So Long, The Werelion!

(Whoever finds spelling and grammar errors, blame it to my past english teachers :P )

CharlesLagsALOT said:

dude shut up, if they mistaken a package of jackhammers with chainsaws.. why the hell not a package of double barreled shotguns? ;)

That's like accidentally misplacing a box full of YOUR MOTHER and shipping it to Mars. Jackhammers and chainsaws are a much easier mix-up.

Raptor said:

Learn how and make it yourself, we have enough idea's as is, Ive been trying like crazy to make a BFG shotgun and to change the look of the handheld weapon models but ive had no sucess.

Why would you want to make a BFG shotgun? I'm so sick of people combining guns so that they look the same but firs different ammunition...

BFG Shotgun
Plasma shotgun
Flamethrower
Plasma Hands

etc...

Because no one has a way to model weapons in yet, there for we just have to have fun with text editing. Anyway, ive had fun making a much faster chaingun that fires 20 projectile shells.

and my sig kinda says it all.

Ultraviolet said:

That's like accidentally misplacing a box full of YOUR MOTHER and shipping it to Mars. Jackhammers and chainsaws are a much easier mix-up.

diference is,m my mom would leave you nutless if you try that ;)
thus big diference..

Ultraviolet said:

And you're still using the wrong word to indicate the contraction of the words "you are."

Not in my dictionary.
Go jackoff on your fucking science magazine you fucking nerd.

Tyockell said:

Not in my dictionary.

Haven't you seen the TX-456 transistor? It's a hot little number.

Wow.

Tyockell said:

Calling someone a nerd on a videogame modding forum... priceless!

That doesn't apply to him because he is not a video game modder, but a troll, like me.

Tyockel: Good game, dumbass n00b motherfucker. By the way, wouldn't it be a language magazine, not a science one?

Tyockell said:

Your an idiot..... If you shot someone with a double barrel 12ga. sawed off in the stomach especialy with 00 or 000 buckshot you would pretty much saw them in half. Just because most of you nerds havent used one before you dont know how powerful they really are, you have to be cautious not to fuck up your wrists when unloading both barrels. They're deffinatly not toys. It mostly likly wouldent be 2 slugs either and considering how heavy they are, the diameter and the fact that they are leaving the barrel with a velocity of about 1150-1200 feet per second its going to leave a very deep and large hole.

Yea my grandpa's friend lost a thumb shooting a double barrel, the barrel release switch caught his thumb and ripped it off, thats why i perfer my Saiga-12 auto, twice the firepower(with the 12gauge magnums), clip reloads, much better cycle rate lol.
And why do you think 00shot would be better? Its only 10pellets, you want around 20 pellets to cut someone inhalf.