Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zodiak

Demons Revenge

Hello All. I'm starting a new mod called Demons Revenge. It's basically Doom3- Backwords. You get to play the game as an Imp. The story is you start out in you're home city, Hell, then go to earth to get revenge on what the humans did before. I will release two of the weapons that our on the board. 1. the claw-this is your basic melle weapon. Dose 20 damage per hit. 2. imp ball-the fireball of the imp...in your control. We will need alot more coders, animaters, and modelers. Mappers to if anyone wants to join. Post back If your interested. Not sure how to get pics on here. Will try later.

An imp? Hell it’s weak. Why not a Baron^WHell Knight or a Revenant?

Oh, and you should look at Rampage Doom before you go anywhere on your mod. I know it's for Doom 2 and not 3, but it's a good example of how NOT to make a mod where you play as a demon. Don't make the mistakes the DRE guy did. Please. *begs*

No offense. That was then, AND THIS IS NOW(not yelling), and I think the doom3 engine could better handel what we in mind. We know there is a big risk of failiur, but we will try, try, try again. Practice makes perfect. That was practice, This will be perfect.(I Wish)

Do you intend to implement wall crawling for the player? If so, does this mean that the maps will be predominantly indoors?

No wall crawling. No offense, but that was pretty lame. We will have a mix of outdoor and indoor invioronment. During the game, you will aquire powers by accident. Like walking through a radiation filled room will give you x-ray vision for short periods of time because it got to you'r eyes...ECt. Anyone wanna join?

Haha...Although many say this now...I'd like to see what they will say when it is done? The only hard thing about this whole mod is the coding and aniamting. Everything else is pretty basic. Dose anyone wanna join? P.s. How can I post a screenie?
Another power:(just been released to pub.) Well, if we get enough people(Coders and animaters) we wopuld like to make a power to go inside an enimys mind a control them, killing other enimies with that enimy and even killing the enimy via SUICIDE!!!!

Zodiak said:

Haha...Although many say this now...I'd like to see what they will say when it is done? The only hard thing about this whole mod is the coding and aniamting. Everything else is pretty basic. Dose anyone wanna join?

Zodiak then said:

P.s. How can I post a screenie?

Somehow, I'm not convinced.

By the way, does the "I HAVE A GREAT MOD IDEA" rule apply here? I know he says he's "making" the mod, but he hasn't shown anything yet.

If you want people to join, you will have to show what you've accomplished so far. Do you have any screenshots, concept art, code snippets, etc? This lets people know that you are taking an active role in production and that you are serious about it.

To post a screenshot, you must upload it to your webspace and link it here using the image tags.

{img}http://my_web_site.com/my_image.jpg{/img}

Something like that. Replace {} with [].

Edit: By the way, what will your role on the team be?

http://img232.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img232&image=nicerock1ca.jpg
http://img232.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img232&image=impshot024dm.jpg

First-Rough texture sketch
Second-Rough layout of first level

My role is team leader, coder, minor site influence, and 2nd lead mapper

Edit:
http://img200.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img200&image=demonimp0016wf.jpg
Took the shot at the right moment. Rough map. I just love that pic!!!

Edit:
HAY GUYS HOW DO I USE THE WAREZ PHOTOSHOP I GOT OFF KAZAA?!?! I KNOW C++ BUT ALIGNING TEXT IS VERY HARD WHAT IS THIS BLINKING LINE THING?! HELP!!!- I laugh everytime I read that lol

Hahaha. The other two are real.
Just playing with you. I wonder how they took that shot...I'ts like Curved... Anyway, anyone wanna join?

I honestly (from the flood of people like zodiac here and on d3w.org) would doubt that the map pic is his work.

Why not? I could send you the map file if you want. That is my work. I've become an alot better mapper than I was a few months ago. Anyone wanna join this mod?