Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > Pc Special Edition?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

Well the game has been out for a long time now. Do you guys ever think we will see a dvd edition with extras that come with it?

X-Box got one why not us.

Would you buy a specail edition if they made one?

Maby it could come with a Doom 3 Cyber-Demon miniature. Or they could go all out and package it with a Doom 3 T-shrt and put the shirt size on the box.

Old Post 04-19-06 16:36 #
Rotting Corpse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

I dont see it happening. The special edition was probably a push from microsoft to give people an extra incentive to buy an X-Box, or at least buy more games for it.

Oh and the Mac version comes on a DVD, if you really want it in that medium :P

Old Post 04-19-06 22:30 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Coopersville
Get Psyched!

Most of the the stuff in the Collector's Edition of Doom 3 can be found by anyone with the Internet anyway. I don't see any real reason for there to be another PC release, and an extra miniture or t-shirt doesn't require a special edition in the first place.

Old Post 04-20-06 00:41 #
Coopersville is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tetzlaff

Im still waiting for a PC edition that has Resurrection of Evil included.

Old Post 04-24-06 11:24 #
Tetzlaff is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Give it like, maybe another year or two, you'll see Doom 3 and ROE in a package (probably Doom 3 Gold or something) in a hybrid CD-ROM or hybrid DVD-ROM like Q3A Gold was.

Old Post 04-24-06 12:31 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mogul

If they released the XBox SE extras, then no, it wouldn't be worth it at all. For more explaination, dig up an old post of mine that I created after buying the special edition of the xbox version.

Old Post 05-15-06 04:23 #
Mogul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Waffenak
Forum Regular

ye

Old Post 04-18-10 20:27 #
Waffenak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote