Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geerdy2002

"Doom 3"

The Netherlands, a small country North of Belgium, West of Germany, and South of Friesland

It's so awesome that Doom has found its way into the hearts of so many ethnically diverse people and countries...Long live Doom!!!

Living on Ecuador, where the skies are blue and the rest sucks.
Welcome to the country were 33k connections are cool.
Anyway, I've been playing doom since 96, and it has been my favorite game.
Lately i've enjoyed Max Payne, but the fast action of doom is somethig else.

I feel ok hanging around this forum, lugar interesante, gente interesante.

I live in Silverdale, a small community on the Kitsap Pennensula, West across the sound from Seattle, Washington, northwesternmost state in the contiguous United States, on the continent of North America, on this island, Earth.

I live in Silverdale, a small community on the Kitsap Pennensula, West across the sound from Seattle, Washington, northwesternmost state in the contiguous United States, on the continent of North America, on this island, Earth.

Right on, USA brutha...

We should do a Doomers Meeting or something.. Something like a large LANPARTY. (BTW, I'm organizing something like LP here)
But that Doomers LANPARY would rock! :D

We should do a Doomers Meeting or something.. Something like a large LANPARTY. (BTW, I'm organizing something like LP here)
But that Doomers LANPARY would rock! :D

Hhmmm...That sounds cool, if maybe a little hard to coordinate. I mean, we have people here from all over the world. It should definitely be attempted, though. Oh, and it wouldn't end up being a LAN party...We're all so very far away!!!

Hhmmm...That sounds cool, if maybe a little hard to coordinate. I mean, we have people here from all over the world. It should definitely be attempted, though. Oh, and it wouldn't end up being a LAN party...We're all so very far away!!!

Hmm.. OK, LANPARTY and opurtunity to join the party over Internet. But I would like to know Doomer who want's to miss the all time biggest Doom "Party".
It should be probably located somewhere in Europe. I know that a lot of US Doomers going to MAD cuz everyone just CAN'T come, but maybe next year it should done in US ;)
Hmm.. Yea.. We should probably do that.. Doom deserves it :) and we deserve it :)

Hi newbs. I'm Kat. Gyeh. Check the low postcount - I only post when something warrants my attention. So, since I'm posting, you should feel privileged. ~_^

I'm one of the people that Zaldron told you to look out for. I have a tendency to be moody and flame people who make stupid posts.

But I know a lot about hardware, and I sell PCs. So if you're interested, I'll be glad to answer questions or sell you something. ^_^

Oh, and Tonx - you've talked to me on IRC before; you know I know where Estonia is. ^_^

I'm one of the people that Zaldron told you to look out for. I have a tendency to be moody and flame people who make stupid posts.

Heh, not really. Today's batch of users if *far* better than anything this Blazeboard forum experienced before...

Yeah, I'm noticing a distinct lack of dumbass newbies. All the new guys around here seem pretty decent.

And if anybody cares, I'm from Canada.

S./

Today's batch of users if *far* better than anything this Blazeboard forum experienced before...

Well, personally I just try to be somewhat open-minded about everyone's opinions...unless they are downright mindless. I know I can sound harsh sometimes (ie, the friendly monsters post), but I guess I just have a very strong conviction concerning how the new Doom should be done in order to be good. That, and I try to only post when I have something worth saying or sharing...

I'm not insulting anyone actually. I haven't deleted a moronic thread in quite a while.

It's just that most of you weren't here in the bad days. Sokath could tell us all about Jeremy for hours and hours...

I'm not insulting anyone actually. I haven't deleted a moronic thread in quite a while.

It's just that most of you weren't here in the bad days. Sokath could tell us all about Jeremy for hours and hours...

Tell me about the rabbits, Sokath...

Back in the day, before I went left for a few months, I used to post primarily on the Doom 3 forum. I had about a 3-to-1 ratio of Doom3 to Main forum posts. That was before all this new-fangled stuff. :) I remember Jeremy...he was a dumbass. And I think deadnail was the mod. I also remember a lot more traffic on this forum, though it has seemed to have picked up a lot recently. Just like old times.

Back in the day, before I went left for a few months, I used to post primarily on the Doom 3 forum. I had about a 3-to-1 ratio of Doom3 to Main forum posts. That was before all this new-fangled stuff. :) I remember Jeremy...he was a dumbass. And I think deadnail was the mod. I also remember a lot more traffic on this forum, though it has seemed to have picked up a lot recently. Just like old times.

He was that bad, huh? Well, it doesn't seem as though we have anybody terrible on the forums as of right now...dammit, i probably just jinxed this forum...

Yeah what´s wrong with Jeremy? He often had silly ideas and was a bit irascible, but mainly because he is pubescent... But he was here in the forums from the very early days, and he didn´t always talk crap.