Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown

Should the demons fight each other?

haha...demons fighting each other...kida like in map 20...cyberdemon takes out Spider Mastermind...

i have my own theory on the Hell heiacrchy (i'm such a bad speller), read it in my story...

Hey,the last time I played level 20 the Spider Mastermind took out the Cyberdemon.One I've seen quite often, a Revenent taking out Spider Mastermind,if the Revenent gets into a punching rythmn there seems to be little a SM can do.Where's ya story?

Hey,the last time I played level 20 the Spider Mastermind took out the Cyberdemon.One I've seen quite often, a Revenent taking out Spider Mastermind,if the Revenent gets into a punching rythmn there seems to be little a SM can do.Where's ya story?

Fan fiction forum, the one called "The Hell Connection" - it's a rather interesting read.

hehe demon squeezes a zombie...

demons fighting each other? like the tanar'ri and baatezu in D&D? why not? could be cool if a great fiend torns limbs off from his buddy.

why is it in doom in the last level of shores of hell (blame me for my little knowledge) the dead barons on the wall?

Dunno. They probably wanted you to think "omegod, something here is so big and evil that it's able to kill the biggest monsters I've faced so far and just hang them up like that"

that's a good idea, The Unknown
demons definately should fight each other no matter what
unless they have one serious common goal
my mom (a veteran Christian) told me demons fight amongst themselves!

my mom (a veteran Christian) told me demons fight amongst themselves!

So do humans -_-;; and just about everything else

The sad but true fact - I mean just look at some of all those stupid wars that are beeing/have been fought.

In that case since so many people are against fighting among ourselfes I want the demons in doom to go around giving each other hugs and kisses. bleh.

In that case since so many people are against fighting among ourselfes I want the demons in doom to go around giving each other hugs and kisses. bleh.

i say they have to mate violently and make some little demons to tease you.

I'll say lock this and send it to Post Hell. Much like Lüt, I'm a bit tired of reading the massive idiocy we experienced a while ago.

Could you please reduce the level of retardness?

Anyway, like several of you have already said: The demons should fight each other, when accidentally harming each other - humans don't always fight each other if one person accidentally hurts someone (I, for instance, didn't attack a classmate when he didn't see me standing next to him and he swung a baseball bat backwards, hitting me in my stomach).

that baseball bat would have gone up his ass if someone did that to me.

same here. I don't like to be smashed by anyone, even if by accidently.

that baseball bat would have gone up his ass if someone did that to me.

It was an accident and he DID say that he was sorry. I don't like hurting people, unless they attack me on purpose - this was *not* done on purpose. Besides, he was a fairly nice guy.

Like I said, not all humans fight each other, because one person accidentally harms another - only demons.

If someone attacks me without a purpose, i feel myself like a megaman!