Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > Falling to your death in RoE

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

I tried playing RoE yesterday but didn't make it very far, I always end up falling to my death. In the first room of the map I fell off into the red hole because I didn't see it, then I later on where you have the circle thingy with all the humming noise and the music playing. I ran off the right side because a lost soul was attacking me, I landed on some steps, fell off the steps and landed on a rock thus dying instantly.

How many instant death pits are there anyway?

Old Post 05-24-10 08:08 #
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Not as many pits as to make the game unplayable. Turn the brightness up if you have trouble seeing them.

You will have to use the artifact when you encounter some crushers though.

Old Post 05-24-10 11:55 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

The death pits are mostly only at the start in the caverns.

Old Post 05-24-10 12:55 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KingofBabylon
Loser

Yeah I fell into the first one a couple of times, but after that things went pretty smooth for me.

Old Post 06-23-10 04:14 #
KingofBabylon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote