Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > Question about a few mods..

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:19. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Imp
I'LL CUT YOU BITCH!

I've been browsing Doom 3 mods recently. And I've noticed like 3 different Doom 3 Alpha mods. Which one is exactly the best (To anyone who has tried them). I downloaded D3_Alpha but I don't noticed a huge difference in the game. I was also browsing the pk4 files and noticed there are a few e3 maps in the pk4 files but I can not get them to load properly.

I've also noticed that there are a few different graphical tweak mods to make the game more High-Res. But when I look at the screenshots posted with the mod I don't see much difference. Which ones do you guys prefer?

Old Post 08-31-11 00:16 #
Imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tetzlaff

I tried some mods that included some things from the alpha, but none of the mods managed to include that alpha shotgun model, so I was kind of disappointed. The more minimalistic HUD is cool though.

Old Post 09-05-11 20:34 #
Tetzlaff is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote