Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > Doom 3 BFG edition glitch?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xxbio Warfare11

I was wondering if this was some sort if glitch. It happened on the ROE campagin, The objective poped up saying to retrieve the enviornmental siut and follow the waste tunnels. So I grabbed the PDA that allowed me into the room that leads to the tunnels as the siut right before. There was no helmet or anything just an empty section in the wall. So I continued anyway and I didn't need any air canisters nor was I taking damage from the waste on the ground. And also 1 mancubs never spawned. And I reached the end of the tunnel and it said objective complete. P.s this was the Xbox 360 version. So my question is: is this a glitch or did the creators take it out?

Old Post 04-25-13 19:14 #
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Touchdown

They took it out. Whatever the reason was, it was a stupid one.

Old Post 04-25-13 19:29 #
Touchdown is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xxbio Warfare11

I see.. They seemed to have removed a lot of things they didn't need to. Like the arcade games..I was deeply upset by that.

Old Post 04-26-13 03:57 #
xxbio Warfare11 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Staple

They removed the arcade games? But those were like the best parts of the game.

Old Post 04-26-13 14:03 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Touchdown

They removed the two (or so) new games introduced with RoE. There's only Super Turbo Turkey Puncher. Again, stupid decision that doesn't make any sense at all.

Old Post 04-26-13 14:08 #
Touchdown is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

Clonehunter said:
They removed the arcade games? But those were like the best parts of the game.

Yeah I'm pretty shocked by this, too. I still haven't played RoE la BFG, so this is news to me.

It's hardly a game-breaking thing, but I've got no idea why this would be done. Seems utterly senseless.

Old Post 04-26-13 14:10 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Just further proof to me that this is a bad version of the original game.

Old Post 04-26-13 14:13 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
udderdude

xxbio Warfare11 said:
I was wondering if this was some sort if glitch. It happened on the ROE campagin, The objective poped up saying to retrieve the enviornmental siut and follow the waste tunnels. So I grabbed the PDA that allowed me into the room that leads to the tunnels as the siut right before. There was no helmet or anything just an empty section in the wall. So I continued anyway and I didn't need any air canisters nor was I taking damage from the waste on the ground. And also 1 mancubs never spawned. And I reached the end of the tunnel and it said objective complete. P.s this was the Xbox 360 version. So my question is: is this a glitch or did the creators take it out?

I think they may have removed it due to difficulty, and sometimes that section would glitch out and your air canister meter would go into the negatives, leading to you always dying.

Old Post 04-26-13 15:34 #
udderdude is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote