Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > I have a free STEAM copy of the BFG edition for anyone who wants it

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

I bought the BFG edition on STEAM during a sale for my younger brother because its his birthday. But then it turned out that he doesn't play PC games much and said no thanks to the game. So now I have a copy of Doom 3: BFG edition in my games inventory and nothing to do with it.

Anyone wants it?

Old Post 07-30-13 19:24 #
hardcore_gamer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Cire

I already have BFG Edition, so I'm sure someone else is more in need of it. :)

Old Post 07-30-13 20:55 #
Cire is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Cire

Also, a bit off-topic: Do you know how I do when I want to give away a game on Steam to another account?

Old Post 07-30-13 21:03 #
Cire is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

I am actually rather shocked nobody has asked for the game yet.

Is demand for the BFG edition actually so little people won't even accept it for free? Or has everyone interested in it simply bought it already?

Old Post 07-31-13 00:51 #
hardcore_gamer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
BloodyAcid

I would be extremely delighted to receive the game from you. Seeing as I've never played NRFTL or Doom 3, plus I just bought a new laptop, this would be awesome!

steam: bloodyacidify

(because some jerk took my real name)

Last edited by BloodyAcid on 07-31-13 at 01:52

Old Post 07-31-13 01:42 #
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Springy

All I can say is; yet another amazing kind gesture. I would have taken it but I already own a copy so thanks for offering this to the community.

Old Post 07-31-13 12:42 #
Springy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

BloodyAcid said:
I would be extremely delighted to receive the game from you. Seeing as I've never played NRFTL or Doom 3, plus I just bought a new laptop, this would be awesome!

steam: bloodyacidify

(because some jerk took my real name)

I have sent you a friends invite on STEAM. I will gift you the game once you have confirmed I got the right STEAM account.

Old Post 07-31-13 17:34 #
BloodyAcid

I've accepted your friend request. If there's anything you'd like that's under my capabilities, I'd be glad to do so to make up for this awesome gift.

Old Post 07-31-13 18:58 #
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

BloodyAcid said:
I've accepted your friend request. If there's anything you'd like that's under my capabilities, I'd be glad to do so to make up for this awesome gift.

I dunno. I don't really need anything in return.

EDIT: I have sent you the game by the way.

EDIT: Actually, if you can do so I would like you to photoshop a picture of me to make me look like the Doom guy. Don't even care if its only a crude photoshop or even something that was done in MS paint. Can you do that?

lol.

Old Post 07-31-13 19:27 #
Patrol1985

That was an awesome gesture Hardcore_gamer! Kudos to you!

Old Post 08-01-13 10:05 #
Patrol1985 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
BloodyAcid

Thank you for the gift. I really appreciate it.

If you actually want that picture, pm me :)

Old Post 08-01-13 17:45 #
hardcore_gamer
Fáviti Member

BloodyAcid said:
Thank you for the gift. I really appreciate it.

If you actually want that picture, pm me :)

Sending you a PM isn't needed. Just use this picture I already posted on the "show your image/yourself" thread.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5238/dsc02325si.jpg

Old Post 08-01-13 17:51 #