Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > A few Doom 3 Fails

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:53. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
codeslicer

I am quite the fan of the Doom series, but I just recently bought BFG edition (I already had normal Doom 3 for PC and some DLC) and I noticed a few things.
I don't like BFG edition as much as the normal one for a few reasons such as flashlight switch challange but i bought it for Doom's 20th.
The Chainsaw when used on a non living surface should normally make a screeching metalic sound. BFG edition -->(ontomotopiea or how you spell it) EE- UR - EE- UR It just plays the sound over and over and also in an older post I mentioned BFG edition's ingame menu is almost the same as RAGE's. Same sounds.

And some other stuff, The chaingun? Look in the mirror im game and even just the weapon description how is Doomguy's view like that and how can you see the screen of the weapon? Also If you stand on a lift zombies wont see you, but as soon as you step off they attack but get back on the lift and they forget your there. And its the small square lift.

Rage's description of fists is same as Doom 3's

Old Post 12-15-13 03:09 #
codeslicer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doominator2
Forum Regular

Also if you shoot a headless zombie you will see its brain flying out even though it has no head.

Old Post 01-13-14 03:17 #
Doominator2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

They still make the same death sounds as the zombies with heads too.

Old Post 01-13-14 03:23 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Thread title: A few Doom 3 Fails

codeslicer said:
I am quite the fan of the Doom series, but I just recently bought BFG edition
Facepalm. I hoped you'd talk about actual Doom 3 fails.

but i bought it for Doom's 20th.
Double facepalm. Way to celebrate Doom's anniversary, go buy BFG edition…

Old Post 01-13-14 05:37 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Piper Maru

Are threads like these even necessary?

Old Post 01-13-14 06:03 #
Piper Maru is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
codeslicer

printz said:

Facepalm. I hoped you'd talk about actual Doom 3 fails.

Double facepalm. Way to celebrate Doom's anniversary, go buy BFG edition…

Bic Boi
$ --> id

Also i didn't just do that to celebrate

Old Post 01-13-14 19:41 #
codeslicer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote