Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baron_of_Hell

Drop a Monster, Pick a Monster

DiSTuRBeD said:

Fredrik? ARE YOU MAD? Then what will we blast dosens of to the floor at the same time with a single supershotgun-shot? Or run through hordes of with a spinning chainsaw? or.. or...?

Zombieguys are just fun, let them be :D

Well we already know that there will be lots of other weak zombies instead ;)

Hay ppl, what do u think about old swinged commander keen in the new game? I can't imagine how he should lool like

zzz said:

Hay ppl, what do u think about old swinged commander keen in the new game? I can't imagine how he should lool like

heh

ShapeShifter said:

The Hell Knight in Doom 3 would be the same as the Barron of hell from the original doom, think about it the barron of hell is just a stronger HK and in Domm 3 all the enemies are know stronger.

1. What is YOUR major malfunction?
Reusing the same model and skin for a different enemy is the lamest thing I can think of. I say keep the new HK as it is now - it looks cool as Hell, and make the new BoH resemble the old BoH more than the new HK.
2. Learn to spell - it's difficult to fully understand everything you write.
3. Afaik the new enemies don't seem to be tougher than the old Doom enemies - the imp *might* be a little tougher than the old imp (but I think that it's likely just as tough as the old one).

um what happened to my other post, someone took one of them off...

There just happened to be a Mod around that got really pissed at your unpleasant use of words and dissing of other members.

DiSTuRBeD said:

Fredrik? ARE YOU MAD? Then what will we blast dosens of to the floor at the same time with a single supershotgun-shot? Or run through hordes of with a spinning chainsaw? or.. or...?

Zombieguys are just fun, let them be :D

Since Doom 3 wont feature hordes of monsters, you wont be able to run through hordes of zombiemen with your chainsaw.

Personally, I think they should just keep one standard former human (apart from the commandos) and then arm it with random weapons - like in RtCW where some nazi troops carry MP40s, some carry Mauser rifles and a *few* in the beginning have a puny Lüger.
The former human troops in Doom 3 could have:
Pistol, sb shotgun, SMG and db shotgun.

gatewatcher said:

the same gay mod that changed my description >:0

No, that wasn't a Mod, that was an Admin and calling ANY of the Mods/Admins 'gay' is certainly not bettering your situation.

I suggest you try to behave NOW, or things might go from 'bad' to 'worse' in your case.

As Doom III is going to have NPCs, when they die it would be cool if they reappeared as lost souls later in the game.

GS-1719 said:

As Doom III is going to have NPCs, when they die it would be cool if they reappeared as lost souls.

Uh, why? The NPCs are not possessed by lost souls, so why would a lost soul pop out of them if they die?
The NPCs are afaik supposed to be normal, unpossessed humans.

well gay partner..i say we unleash hell and force these damn moderators to change that description thingie..althoughLOL yours is more insulting. LOL...gatewatchers lover doesnt suggest much but DOOMEDOUTe's gay partner is downright insulting >(. CHANGE IT DAMMIT SOMEONE

doomedout said:

well gay partner..i say we unleash hell and force these damn moderators to change that description thingie..althoughLOL yours is more insulting. LOL...gatewatchers lover doesnt suggest much but DOOMEDOUTe's gay partner is downright insulting >(. CHANGE IT DAMMIT SOMEONE

ROFL!

Arent they just adorable, the young couple.

Always quarreling over details, but deep inside they love eachother dearly.

doomedout said:

well gay partner..i say we unleash hell and force these damn moderators to change that description thingie..

Don't.

doomedout said (paraphrased):
LOL LOL LOL aksfjiqognqgqwgqgqwg

Every post of yours I read destroys a few more of my braincells. Please stop.

Baron_of_Hell said:

Ok I have two dumb questions. What is "afaik" and "imo"?

Sorry I'm relatively new here.

afaik = as far as i know

imo = in my opinion

Baron_of_Hell said:

Ok I have two dumb questions. What is "afaik" and "imo"?

Sorry I'm relatively new here.

They are not dumb questions, but there is no excuse for your ignorance :P ( :P means just kidding)

afaik means as far as I know
imo means in my opinion
imho means in my humble opinion
stfu means stfu
rtfm means read the fucking manual
omg means oh my god
iirc means if I recall correctly

There, that should clear things up...

Zaldron said:

I'll wait for Hexen III for that kind of TC.

BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT EVENTUALLY, RIGHT RAVEN?!? RIGHT!?

ARRGHH!!! Heretic is way better than the Hexen games! I hope they make a real sequal to Heretic with da DOOM3 Engine >:)

dsm, i was kidding arround when i said "gay bot". so dont take it personaly. also, change our friggn descriptions already, i think its incredibly lame of you admin ppl to have changed them in the first place. so please, just change them? thank you :P

Fredrik said:

afaik = as far as i know

imo = in my opinion

Thanx a lot.

bigbadgangsta said:

They are not dumb questions, but there is no excuse for your ignorance :P ( :P means just kidding)

afaik means as far as I know
imo means in my opinion
imho means in my humble opinion
stfu means stfu
rtfm means read the fucking manual
omg means oh my god
iirc means if I recall correctly

There, that should clear things up...

Thanks to u too.

Zaldron said:

I'll wait for Hexen III for that kind of TC.

BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE IT EVENTUALLY, RIGHT RAVEN?!? RIGHT!?

I'd love to see a new HeXen game! Those games kick ass!

they should pull heretic and hexen together for an awesome game, tie up some loose ends, or maybe more serpant riders, i dunno. and also they should have craddle of filth do the soundtrack! ;)

gatewatcher said:

they should pull heretic and hexen together for an awesome game, tie up some loose ends, or maybe more serpant riders, i dunno. and also they should have craddle of filth do the soundtrack! ;)

I agree with everything except I don't really know who Puddle of Filth is so I wouldn't know about that part. But whatever they are, they don't sound very orchestral or classical, and that's the kind of music that keeps the mood for HeXen. Speaking of music, I'm sorry all NiN fans, (I'm one) but I don't think Trent Reznor is the right person to do music for doom. He was good for quake, but all the music for that game was a bunch of cheap sound effects mixed together. I'd really like to hear the music with actual MELODY in a doom game, and I just don't think Reznor can do that well. Don't get me wrong, I love NiN, but NiN isn't appropriate for Doom.

gatewatcher said:

dsm, i was kidding arround when i said "gay bot". so dont take it personaly. also, change our friggn descriptions already, i think its incredibly lame of you admin ppl to have changed them in the first place. so please, just change them? thank you :P

The fact that you two worry so much about them is both hilarious and amusing. Hang out until our next Custom Title Giveaway for that.

For crying out loud, do you think mine was self-imposed?

GATEWATCHER STOP REPLYING MAN..ITS SCREWING UP MY IMAGE!!!!!!
DAMMIT MODS CHANGE IT MAN...or i will be forced to use force