Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

will work for doom III

well it may sound lame but thats what i am doing. i started working in a pizza factory last night. i get 9.85 an hour and i work 9 hours. anyway all this cash is going towards doom III and a new system that could pay it, hey i dont think it will run on a pIII 450. i got my account set up for direct deposit, to aviod makeing un needed expenses. the good news is that i only got to work until the 5th and that should be enoght money for the main board, CPU and the doom III game (when it comes out)

speaking of the game how much do u think it will cost, my estimate is $55-$70. i am sure ID will do something to rack up the price.

So what do you do, put the pepporoni pieces on the pizza? :P

HOLY SHIT THATS A LOT OF MONEY!

by the way, just because you MENTION THE WORDS DOOM 3 doesnt mean it has to be moved to that forum

Look out there's a Ninja Turtle over there! :-)

Xian said:

by the way, just because you MENTION THE WORDS DOOM 3 doesnt mean it has to be moved to that forum

But I'll move it there anyway.

well, in THIS THREAD i could see, but some real crap has been moved here, then post hell, or deleted

I warn you: I'm watching this thread so behave.

Look at the page listing the forums. The general forum is in the "Classic Doom" group of forums. Does this post have anything to do with classic Doom? No. Besides, who mentioned the Doom 3 forum? The everything else forum would be equally appropriate.

Well it is about upgrading the computer for Doom 3 to run well on it and asking how much we think Doom 3 will cost - that's enough for me to say that it's Doom 3 related.

I wouldn't buy any system at the moment for the simple fact that the gam is being designed for "next years" computers to run it at optimum performnce.

I wasnt just talking about this post, but i knew this crap would get moved over here so i said it. i said it here because usually when you want to comment on on a mods activities, hes closed the thread or sent it to hell

Are we going back to the actual topic soon or are we going to keep babbling about whether this thread is good or not.
/Me is tempted to move thread to post hell.

Going back to the original post... If I remember correctly, Quake 3 was actually pretty cheap when it came out. Bearing this in mind, and the fact that PC games in general seem to have gone down a bit in price lately, I'd say that Doom 3 will probably cost around $50-$55 US.

Why don't you keep the job that way you keep making money instead of just leaving it after you got the $$$?

the official price of DOOM3 might be around $50-$55 but the retailer will charge it up to $60+,because of the high demand.like the day when RTCW was released.