Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Newfangled Doom > Doom 3 General > A wonderfull find (not Doom3 related)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EllipsusD

I know that there are a few of you out there looking for Doom1/2/Final Doom. Well, completely by accident I came across an online store that had Ultimate Doom and Final Doom for sale ($9.99 each). Too bad they don't have Doom 2, that's the one that was stolen from me...
// cries to self
Anyway, I haven't odered anything from these guys, so I don't know how reliable they are, but here is the link anyway.

Old Post 07-14-01 03:19 #
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Why buy, when you can steal? Muwhahahahahah!!!!
How do you think I got Doom, Ultimate Doom, and Final Doom?

Old Post 07-17-01 17:53 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
EllipsusD

//slaps DooMBoy in the back of the head.
The point is that, for those of us who like to keep the packaging, manuals, etc. of our favorite games and don't already have these games, this is a good chance to get them.

Old Post 07-17-01 20:54 #
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

pirate...well i guess i dont blame you i had to pirate to get wolfenstein 3d...i live in north dakota...we get nothing shipped here...i had to get my copy of final doom sent from new york :P

Old Post 07-17-01 21:27 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote