Wow it's been a while since i've posted on here. o.o
I honestly think Doom 4 should either be one of two things, revamp of Doom 2, or they make it something completely different.
If it is a revamp.
- Have a good amount of easter eggs regarding Doom 2.
- Have all the old weapons and stick to the old weapons, but of course with reloading, and iron sights with all that normal next gen stuff :P
- Have it be level base and stick to the concept of Doom 2 as much as possible, little story, more based on gameplay, of course have everything upped to today's standards, graphics wise.
- Have massive, city oriented levels that span extremely wide, while having hard, intense kill, strafe, kill, repeat battles.
- Have the original enemies, and original secret levels.
- include some new things like maybe a couple new enemies, but don't make the bosses like the cyberdemon in Doom 3, make them killable with all guns, just all guns do certain damage.
-BFG back :D and not the BFG from Doom 3 >.>
So ya that's all I can think of right now, that's what I want anyways, may not be what other people want, but that would be nice. :) If not i'm still excited to see what comes of it.
ALTHOUGH... with Bethesda now owning ID (and everything else on the planet lol) I REALLY hope they don't have some RPG system in it like Fallout or Skyrim (Yes I know they originally did, but there doing that for all there games, I love RPG FPS's but Doom has never been that.)
So ya :)
And what's up with that IDSoftware guy? o.o does he not realize he's repeating himself? :o
Edit: Oh I've been using this site since 2005, just something happened to my profile and for some reason I had to re-activate it o.o