Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

What the hell do we do between now and QuakeCon 2015?

The probably wouldn't host a whole conference for just one game even if it's a big game like Skyrim or Fallout 4. I'd say Doom 4 has a good chance of being announced. If it does get announced maybe we'll even get it for Christmas although I want this game to receive the proper care it deserves...this is Doom after all.

I feared DOOM4 might not come out this year and this strongly suggests to me that's exactly the case. If they host this huge conference, they probably won't announce anything before it. And if they announce stuff in June, it won't come out this year, almost guaranteed.

Touchdown said:

I feared DOOM4 might not come out this year and this strongly suggests to me that's exactly the case. If they host this huge conference, they probably won't announce anything before it. And if they announce stuff in June, it won't come out this year, almost guaranteed.

Q4 2016 at latest I think, which is more than enough.

Can't say I'm looking forward to watching people shit all over DOOM4 and id like there's no tommorow. Personally I don't care about info or media because I intend to avoid it anyway. Just give me the release date.

Touchdown said:

Can't say I'm looking forward to watching people shit all over DOOM4 and id like there's no tommorow. Personally I don't care about info or media because I intend to avoid it anyway. Just give me the release date.

There is a low expectation for id games since Rage failure, I've seem posts in other forums about giving Doom to Machinegames because they have created a good comtemporany Wolfenstein reboot.

And all I can do is wonder what the hell is wrong here. I simply cannot understand the praise TNO is getting. That thing is horrible. If DOOM4 is anything like it I know I'll hate it.

Touchdown said:

And all I can do is wonder what the hell is wrong here. I simply cannot understand the praise TNO is getting. That thing is horrible. If DOOM4 is anything like it I know I'll hate it.

TNO was the only Wolfen I finished and yet replayed. I couldn't stand the older Wolfen games.

The replay factor comes to the freedom player has to be either more stealthy and silent or go to Rambo route.

I just couldn't finish the new Wolf. Playing an FPS with a PS4 controller is a pain in the ass. The story and the over use of cinematic cut scenes didnt make it any better for me. I hope by the time new DOOM comes out there's a good mouse+keyboard for PS4 for a reasonable price in the market.

Kaskaum said:

The replay factor comes to the freedom player has to be either more stealthy and silent or go to Rambo route.

The "stealth" gameplay in TNO made me laugh. Makes me wonder how blind and deaf nazis won the WW2.

LANEGRACABRA said:

I just couldn't finish the new Wolf. Playing an FPS with a PS4 controller is a pain in the ass. The story and the over use of cinematic cut scenes didnt make it any better for me. I hope by the time new DOOM comes out there's a good mouse+keyboard for PS4 for a reasonable price in the market.

The "stealth" gameplay in TNO made me laugh. Makes me wonder how blind and deaf nazis won the WW2.

Almost all stealth games have blind guards, Metal Gear is my favorite game franchise of all times, with one of the best story and charismatic characters among all games, and yet, based on MGS5 gameplays, we still have the semi blind-deaf guards that maybe won't get fixed(maybe on the hardest difficult they'll improve it).

GoatLord said:

Smoking DMT (the molecule believed to initiate dreams) will cause a waking dream. It may be possible to have a psychedelic Doom experience on DMT if one uses it while playing the game or watching a video of it. I have access to this substance and may be able to do this.

One does not simply have access to this.

But if one did. How would this access be obtained. nn-dmt not the other derivative?